Double Date :D

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCoQHwUUNfc&feature=related

~~~ POV

"Ummm... You wanna go on a double date with me and my date ? Don't worry. You won't be a lamp post there. I'll ask him to bring him a friend." Eunjung asked me.

"When ?" I asked.

"Today. We're meeting at 7 outside Lotte World. So you'll come ?" Eunjung asked me with her aegyo.

"Sure. :D That's whats friends are for." I replied with a big smile.

"YAYY ! That means we gotta go shopping now !!!" Eunjung exclaimed.

We went to the mall and we picked our outfits for tonight's date.

Eunjung picked this :

  18361eddb59d.jpg 

 

And I picked this :

image5583703.jpg 

We got ready and we went on our way to Lotte World.

And this was where we promised to meet

babyfran031695136.jpg 

 

Eunjung POV

We started walking closer to the entrance and saw Sungyeol and Hoya waiting.

Sungyeol was wearing this which I thought he looked SUPPERR cute in :

JBTL.jpg 

(Sungyeol wearings what Taylors' wearing)

 And not to mention Hoya too !

(Hoya wearings what Justins' wearing)

I looked at ~~~~'s expression and it was beautiful.

She looked like she didn't regret going on this double date with me.

 ~~~ POV

I looked closely at the two guys that were waiting. It was Sungyeol and Hoya.

And WOW did they look ........ I can't even explain in words. They were just dashing.

I can't help but to smile when we went closer. My heart started to beat faster.

What's wrong with my heart ? Well,for now,I'm not gonna think much about it and have fun tonight.

Hoya POV

I saw two girls walking our way. They were just beautiful. When they came closer,I recognized them. It was Eunjung and ~~~~ . My eyes can't stop looking at ~~~. She was just so beautiful. My heart was beating really fast that I could hear it so clearly.

I really am in love with you Kim ~~~~. <3

Sungyeol POV

I saw Eunjung fom afar with ~~~. Eunjung was really beautiful. I can't help but to slap myself mentally when I realized that I was checking her out. ~~~ was beautiful too. I purposely brought Hoya along cause I knew that Hoya liked  ~~~. Eunjung was really MY princess tonight. 

I wonder if she has feelings for me like I have for her.

~~~ POV

"Hey guys. So.... what ride are we going to go on first ?" I asked.

"ROLLER COASTER !" Sungyeol suggested.

"CALL !" we agreed.

On the roller coaster,I had to sit with Hoya while Eunjung had to sit with Sungyeol. I bet she's really happy now. The roller coaster went up to the peak and we could literally see the whole park from up here. I began to panic and started to feel nauseous.

"If you feel scared you can hold on to my arm" Hoya said with his angelic smile beside me.

"Thanks" I smiled sheepishly. I grabbed on to his arm and closed my eyes when the ride was falling. I was hanging on to Hoya's arm the whole time. The ride finally ended and I thanked Hoya.

"Thanks Hoya. I really appreciate it." I thanked Hoya.

Hoya POV

My heart started to beat even faster when ~~~ was holding on to my arm. I felt as if I was there to protect her from anything. I really hope that one day I would be by her side when she needs me the most. Don't worry ~~~~ . I'll be there for you no matter what happens or what the situation is.