First Official Date

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ppNlsEsR-A

Narrator POV

~After school~

L brought ~~~ to Infinite's place. He told ~~~ to wait in his room. He then came into the room and gave me a box.

"Change into these and come out when you're done" L said.

~~~ POV

I opened the box and saw an outfit complete with shoes and accessories. It looks like this:

Korean_fashion_new_YOCO_Ruili_Fashion_Te

 

I changed out of my uniform and came out of the room looking as elegant as ever.

I saw L and the Infinite members all in the living room watching SNSD performing 'The Boys' with their jaws wide open.

I cleared my throat and the guys turned around gawking at me with eyes that can be popped out anytime soon.

"Is that really you ~~~ ???" Woohyun said eyeing me.

I nodded slightly.

Hoya was looking at me as if I was the only girl in the world.

L stood up and I saw how dashing he was. He wearing this :

I can't believe my eyes and my jaw just dropped as if it weighed a few thousand tons.

But what I was neglecting about was that 6 other guys were looking at me.

"~~~ ? Oh ! I know... I'm too good looking right ?" L said approching me.

I just blushed and sheepishly nodded.

"Yah Yah ! Don't use your mushyness here !" Woohyun said in jealousy.

"Woohyun oppa !" I said blushing while punching him slightly.

"Ouch ! Sunggyu hyung ! Look ! ~~~ just punched me !" Woohyun said using aegyo on Sunggyu. (A/N:Woogyu <3)

"Aye hyung ! It doesn't look like ~~~ punched you hard ! :P" Sungjong said in an annoyed tone.

"Yah maknae ! *Hits Sungjong's head*" Woohyun smaked his head.

"Owiee !! Noona !! Woohyun hyung just hit me !" Sungjong complined to me.

"Oppa ! How can you do this to my Sungjong ?! Dongsaeng-ah,kwenchana? " I asked Woohyun oppa while patting Sungjong's head.

"~~~-ah ! I'm your oppa ! How can you abandon me ?!" Woohyun said.

"Uh-uh ! No no no... Correction. Ahem. I am her OPPA. NOT you hyung." L said pulling me away from Sungjong and sending a death glare to Woohyun.

"Aish ! Fine ! I still have Sunggyu hyung right ?! :D" Woohyun said using his famous bunny aegyo on Sunggyu.

I just shook my head in disbelief.

"Okay okay ! Enough of this. I gotta date to catch with ~~~ now ! Byee guys !!" L said pulling me with him.

"D-date ?!!" I said in shocked but inside I was jumping with happiness.

L POV

I saw ~~~ expression when she heard that I was going on a date with her.

She's soo cute when she's surprised !

I pulled her into my car and started to drive off.

"Myungsoo oppa. Where are we going ?" ~~~ asked me so innocently.

"You'll see when we get there" I replied giving her one of my signature smiles.

I drove off to 'U-KISS Steak House'. (A/N:Kiss Me's here :D Any U-KISS fans here?!)

~~~ POV

L brought me to this expensive restaurant.

L was holding my waist and walked me inside.

"Hello ! Welcome to U-KISS Steak House ! I am your waiter for the day,Shin Dongho-imnida !" the cute waiter said looking at me.

I slightly bushed. L noticed this and quickly gave a cold reply of "What do you recommend for us tonight?"

"Our chef's for today are Eli and Kevin so the dish for tonight is Rare Tuna Steak. We'll make it special for the both of you tonight since you look like a lovely couple" Dongho said looking at me still. (A/N:A little ElVin here ! <3)

"Alright. We'll have two of them please. Thank you." L said with an expressionless face.

"Okay. Your orders will reach in about 15-20 mins. Thank you." Dongho said leaving the table.

Ottoke ?! That Dongho waiter was soo cute ! Oh my ! Eeeekkkk !!! ^^

"Yah ! Why were you looking at the waiter soo lovingly?!" L said with a little jealousy in his voice.

I giggled at his cuteness. "He was just cute. That's all. Why ? Jealous ?" I said looking at him in the eyes.

" Bwoh ? Me ? Jealous ? Nahh.. I know that I'm better looking than him. " L said keping a cool side of him.

"Oh well then if I say he IS better looking than you. What will you do ?" I replied.

"Are you kidding me?! I mean look at that guy ! I am taller than him,buffer than him,much more muscular than him and ........." He gave a y smirk at me and continued while leaning in towards me and whispered in my ear "A much much more better kisser than him"

I felt myself tensed up and felt a hot tension in me.

L got into his seat again while I was fanning myself beacuse I felt hot.

"Haha. Now you think that I'm better right ?" L said smirking ily a me.

"Oh yeah you are... But ! In a devilishly way" I said glaring at him.

"Ouh really? You want me to prove it to you tonight?" L said giving a seductive smile.

I looked away and started imagining stuff in my head.

"Y-yah ! Don't you think of doing anything ! " I said.

L put hands up in surrender and admit defeat.

Dongho came with our food and served us. Finally my tension was gone.

"Enjoy your meal" Dongho said smiling at me so angelicly.

"Oh we will. Thank you" I said giving him one of my die-to-for-smiles.

Dongho walked away and I realized that L was glaring at me with and expression of what-the-hell-did-you-do-to-him-in-front-of-me.

I looked at him innocently and shrugged it off.

We digged into our food and soon it was time to go home.

L POV

Why did ~~~ do that to that waiter boy ?! What was his name again ?! Dong what ? Aish ! I don' t care ! I'm gonna make ~~~ regret doing that. Hehehe.

I walked ~~~ out of the restaurant and pushed her against the car door.

I trapped her in my embrace and looked into her eyes.

I leaned in towards ~~~ and kissed her.

~~~ POV

L lips on mine ?! My hearbeat was beating so fast that I can hear it.

I blinked my eyes a few times and kissed him back.

He nibbled on my lower lip asking for entrance and I did.

Our tongues fought for dominace and he won obviously.

We kissed for 2 mins and finally broke the kiss for air.

We made eye-contact until I broke the atmosphere by saying "You really were jealous back there weren't you ?"

"Fine ! I admit ! I was jealous ! I mean how can you just smile at him like that ! Do you know that I was fuming and I wanted to punch him ?! .........." L continued like there's no tommorow.

I didn't want to hear anymore of his balabbering and I forced him into a kiss.

His eyes widened at what I just did.

He kissed me back only to realize that His hand was pulling my waist closer to deepen the kiss.

I broke and said "Enough of blabbering and kissing for tonight. I wanna go home" I said opening the car door and locking it before L could do anything.

He drove me home and walked me to my doorstep.

"Thank you for the clothes and the date tonight oppa. I really love it <3" I said giving a hug.

"Welcomes. Anything for you baby"

I broke the hug and when I wanted to enter my house,L turned me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Goodnight and I love you"

"Didn't I say enough of kissing ? Hehe. Goodnight and I love you too"

I entered my house and went into my room.

I changed my clothes and plopped onto my bed.

My phone vibrated. It was a message from L.

From: Myungsoo (Sugar Pie~)

To: Baby Girl <3

Asleep ? Goodnight baby !

Dream of me arrasso ?! :D KEKEKE

I love you ~ <3

To: Myungsoo (Sugar Pie~)

From: Baby Girl <3

Going to soon ! :) Goodnight to you too !

I will okay ?! ;) Heheh !

And I love you too <3

From: Myungsoo (Sugar Pie~)

To: Baby Girl <3

Ahaha ! Love you more ! <3333

Muacks !

And with that I went off to dreamland ~~~

~----------------------------------------------------------~

OMG !!!!! I AM SOOOO SORRYYYY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR I THINK 2 WEEKS ?!!!

I have some family problems ! :(

I hope this chapter can make it up to you ! :D

I sense Myungsoo is jealous ! HAHAHA !

And YAYYY !!! U-KISS is featured in this ~~~~ ^^

Kevin Bias ! <333

I am killing myself with this picture !!!! *_*

Can I sleep beside you Myungsoo ? ^^ <3