Party Part 3

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

~~~ POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPaP0Fs80HA

We made our way to the dance floor and we seperated. Infinite was dancing among themselves while Sungyeol and Eunjung were dancing together. I realized that L and Hoya weren't together with the others. Suddenly,somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Hoya with his hand out gesturing if I would like to dance with him. I smiled while putting my hand into his as an indirect way of saying yes. We dance in the middle on the dance floor and Hoya as showing off his moves. All the girls were gawking at him. But I soon realized that Eunjung and Sungyeol were nowhere to be found on the dance floor.

"Yah ! Hoya-ah ! We need to talk to you !" Sunggyu shouted across the dance floor.

"Arasso !" Hoya replied.

He looked at me with an apologetic face but I just smiled and asked him to go.

So he went to the others leaving me alone on the dance floor.

SIGH... L is still unseen... I wonder where he is... :( Why is my heart beating so fast just by thinking about him? Am I in love with him ?

Then I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my petite waist. I turned around and saw L right behind me. And the SONG CHANGED .... O_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFp93lhag-o

And everybody was dancing slowly wrapped in eah others arms in their own world. I looked at L and he took my arms around his neck and put his hands around my waist again. We swayed together and he pulled me closer to his embrace then I wondered where Eunjung and Sunyeol were.

Just let them be... I'm just gonna make sure Eunjung still has her ity..

L pulled me to a much more private and romantic spot where I could see the stars in the sky. I could still hear the music but I can't hear the laughter and chit-chats anymore. L moved closer and closer and closer and I backed up against a tree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApS8QKcL8OQ

L put one of his hands on the tree beside my head. I unconciously shivered. L my cheeks and he made eye-contact with me. I began to blush looking at his beautiful eyes.

I'm having butterflies in my stomach ! He is soo handsome and charming now. Am I really in love with you L ?

A few seconds felt like hours then he leaned closer and closer to my face and our lips touched. I was shocked at first but I began to kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist pulling me closer making the kiss more deeper and passionate. His tongue begging for entrance and I parted my lips. He entered my mouth gently yet roughly I did the same with his. We then parted for air.

"~~~... " L said looking into my eyes. His eyes were so mesmerizing that I almost didn't hear what he said.

He whispered my name again " ~~~~-ah......." Those words were " I....Love...You..."

"I-Lo-love yo-you t-too..." I stuttered

I couldn't find my voice and my throat was so dry that I could not help but only stare at him.

His eyes were the most beautiful things I ever saw.

His nose that was perfectly shaped like a sculpture.

His jawline was sharp that pulls off his handsome looks.

And of course. His lips that are so gentle and sweet that I could kiss them all day.

He looked at me once again and said the words I'll never forget in a lifetime.

"Be Mine."

I looked at him in the eyes and nodded.

He showed a smirk and leaned in closer to my face. I unconciously lened in towards his face too.

We kissed again and this time I could feel the love in his embrace.

~--------------------------------------------~

OKAY !!!! You lost your first KISS to L !!! <3

We hope this chapter would be enough to kill you ! HA!

Just kidding :D But truthfully,I died writing this chapter.

Love you all ! <3

COMMENTS AND SUBBIES ARE LOVEDDD <3