Beautiful weekend Part 1

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMs6-N8KP1E

~~~ POV

Nan niga chel chowa ~

Niga chel yeopo ~

Stupid alarm ! It's the weekend and it still ringing ! ><

I got up and saw that it was 9am already. I got up and went to bathe.

I went down to have breakfast when I saw a note from mom :

~~~ darling,

Mommy and Daddy has some overseas business to attend. So I prepared breakfast for you.

As for lunch and dinner,I put 500 000 won in your wallet. So spend wisely :)

We will be coming back in 2 weeks time ! And remember ! Don't do anything with you darling boyfriend arasso ?! ;)

And rest asured I didn't tell your dad yet. But one day you must introduce him to us okay ?!

Love you and take care.

Love,

Mommy <3

Aigoo ~ Even my mom's cute :D

My breakfast was pancakes ! My favourite ! Ohh !! Mom's the best !

 

I plopped onto the sofa and watched Music Bank !

Yayy !! Teen Top's comeback is today ! :D

Suddenly my handphone ringed ~

Dashi dorawa ~

Dorawa dorawa ~

ID Caller : Myungsoo (Sugar Pie~)

Conversation:

Yeobsaeyo ?

Yeobo !!

Wae ?!!!

Why so angry ? You don't want to talk to me ?

Ani... I'm just focusing on Music Bank right now and I don't want anybody to disturb me. Mian.

OHH. OKAY. Yeobo ~~~

Waeyo ?

I'm bored ! Can I come over ?

Sure :D My parents are on a bussines trip overseas.

Chincha ?! I'll be there in 15 mins ! Annyeong !

Arasso . Annyeong ~

-End of conversation-

And in exactly 15 mins, DIND DONG !

I opened the door to see Myungsoo and the door with a rose.

"This is to show you how much I love and cherish you" He said ; winking.

"Aww... You chessy bastard ! " I accepted the rose.

"But I'm the cheesy bastard that you love" He said giving me a peck on the cheeks.

We went into my house and he joined me watching Music Bank together.

Finally ! Teen Top's on !!!

"AHHH !!!! TEEN TOP OPPA !!!" I shouted at the TV.

"Babe ! Chill ~" Myungsoo said calming me down.

~Teen Top started performing 'No More Perfume On You'~

"Chunji Oppa !!! Neomu kyeopta !! I love your wink !" I screamed.

"Woo !!! Yayy !!! Teen Top Oppas Saranghae !!! <3" I was fangirling over them neglecting that Myungsoo was right beside me.

L.Joe oppa's part ! Finally ! Omo !! He's sooo HOTTT !!!!

"L.Joe oppa !!!! Saranghae !!!!!! <33333" I even threw hearts at the TV.

And Teen Top's comeback stage ended.

I looked at Myungsoo and he was glaring at me.

"Oppa ? Why are you looking at me like that ?" I said still not sensing the atmosphere.

"Why are you calling those guys 'Oppa' when I'm the only oppa you have ?"Myungsoo said still glaring at me.

"Ouhh !!! You mean Chunji and L.Joe oppa ? Ani !!! I'm just a BIG fan of them ! I mean you saw how HOT they were on stage right ?! Chunji oppa winked at the camera 5 times ! Then L.Joe oppa smirked and winked twice !!! " I said fangirling over them again.

"Yah ! How do you call that 'HOT' ? I mean seriously ! I'm soo much hotter." Myungsoo said looking at me in the eyes.

"Well,to me you saying all these all means that you're JEALOUS ! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!!" I said laughing.

He stared at me dumfounded and said "Well,should I show you that I AM hotter than them! " while smirking.

I stopped laughing and looked at him scared of what he might do .

He slowly ed his shirt from the collar. I swallowed my saliva and looked away. I tried to run to my room and locked myself in it until Myungsoo trapped me in his arms with the wall behind me.

Half of myself was anticipating what might happen but another half was panicking on what Myungsoo might do.

He's shirt was already half ed and I could see a glimpse of his abs. I blushed at the sight.

Myungsoo POV

I trapped her in my embrace and I saw her eyes travel down to my abs.

Maybe ing my shirt wasn't a bad idea at all. Ahahaha !

That's for shouting other people 'oppa' ! heheheh !

When she looked away I leaned in towards her lips and finally our lips met.

We were taking it slow and my tongue was begging for entrance and she gladly gave in.

My tongue explored and my arms were snaking onto her hips to deepen the kiss.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and it became a hot make-out session.

I kissed lower from her jawline to her neck and her collarbone.

When I secretly snacked my hand under her black tank top,she gently pushed me.

~~~ POV

Omo !! Why is electricity going over my body ?! Myungsoo is giving me goosebumps !

When we were enjoying the moment I felt Myungsoo's hand on my stomach.

I knew where this was going and I gently pushed him.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"Ummm.... I'm not ready Myungsoo. I'm planning to save it when I get married." I said not making eye-contact with him.

Well,it is true. I am planning to save to my future husband.

"It's ok ~~~. No need to feel bad. I understand." Myungsoo said lifting my chin up to make eye-contact with me.

"Thank you for understanding Myungsoo" I said hugging him.

He gladly hugged me back and said " Anything for you my darling ~~~. And beside's that husband of your's will definitely be me when we get married in future babe."

I can imagine the smirk on his face now.

I lightly punched his back and broke the hug.

We locked eyes again and Myungsoo pulled me into a kiss.

This time I can feel that its full of love.

My heart raced faster and I knew that I really am in love with you Kim Myungsoo.

We broke the kiss for air and he offered to cook for me.

Thank God Mom kept some ingrediants in the fridge.

Myungsoo made for us Cream Spaghetti.

Myungsoo put in a big bowl enough for 2 people .

We ate together and suddenly our faces leaned closer to each other and we ended up doing a spaghetti kiss.

We made eye-contact and laughed slightly.

We finished the dish and went to warch TV.

It was already nearing 10PM and Myungsoo oppa wasn't going home yet.

"Oppa,aren't you going to go home ?" I asked.

"Who said I was going home ?"He said.

"Then when are you going home?" I asked causiously.

"2 weeks later." He answered calmly.

"WHATT ?!!!! " I jumped out of the sofa.

"Babe ~ Chill ~ I have to ! What if a comes in your house in the middle of the night and you then you get pregnant and you'll be depressed and then you'll want to reak up with me !!!! " He said panicking just by imagining what might happen.

I can't believe his imagination is that .... WOW.

"Okay ! Fine. You can stay here but what about your clothes and family?"

"I brought my clothes. My family's hardly home. So yeah I'm usually alone most of the time."

I felt a sting in my heart when he said he's always alone. Maybe I should make the best of this 2 weeks together. <3

"Okay so you'll sleep in the guest room ."

"Shiro shiro ! I'll sleep with you ! :) "

"NO NO NO ! Who might knows what will happen when I'm asleep ! Maybe you'll be the that'll me !"

"No I won't ! Promise ! " He said with his pinky out.

"Pinky Promise ! " I interlaced my pinky with his.

We went up to my bedroom. I changed into my PJs.

 

I went under my covers while Myungsoo went to change.

I was about to go off to dreamland when I felt someone pulling my body closer.

I opened my eyes and I saw Myungsoo smiling at me.

He pecked my lips on last time and said "Goodnight babe. I love you <3"

"I love you too Myungsoo Oppa <3" I replied snuggling into his chest.

And with that we drove off to dreamland.

~-----------------------------------------------------------~

YAYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I updated ! :D

Looonggggg Chapter !!!! <3

Thanks for waiting !!! I really appreaciate it !!!

 

LOL ! His hair ><

KEKEKEKEKKE !!!! Till next time ! <3