I'm DEAD

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

B1A4 my love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Id1pwy6kfs

Myungsoo POV

It's a beautiful morning , the sun in shining , the birds are singing and I have school with ~~~ today ! Speaking of her . . .

I picked up my phone and checked for any missed calls from ~~~ .

-No messages , no missed calls , not even voicemail ! Doesn't she know that I miss her ? Nevermind . I'll get to see her later anyway .

At school cafeteria During Lunch

"~~~ , Can I talk to you for a minute ? " Myungsoo said in a very stern voice .

~~~ POV

Uh-oh . . . Am I in trouble??? I forgot to call him back yesterday!!! I was so tired . . . Ottokkae??????

Suddenly , a hand pulled you from behind that dragged me to a spot where no one would ever hear anything .

I lifted my eyes from the floor and saw Myungsoo's face so near to mine . I avoided his eyes because I knew I was in for a scolding . Little did I know that the thoughts going through his mind were :

"She's so pretty when she blushes . . . I'm so glad that she's mine . She actually think's I'm mad at her . Well ~~~ , You're in for a surprise ."

Why hasn't he started scolding me yet ?

I risked a glance up his angelic face and saw that he was staring at me. Instantly my eyes went to staring at the floor again.

" ~~~ . . . "

I looked up at him with an apologetic face .

He engulfed me in a HUG . A HUG .

" Myungsoo , You're supposed to scold me , not hug me ."

"I know but it was my fault when I left you . I'm sorry . "

"No . I should have at least replied to one of your messages . "

"It's okay ."

I just realised that he was still hugging me . I took the chance to hug him back .

My Myungsoo. My Sweet Beautiful Angelic Myungsoo.

Hoya POV

If ~~~'s happy , then I am for her .

Standing in the shadows of the cafeteria , an unseen tear fell from his eye .

Why am I crying ? I should be happy for ~~~ . Useless tears .

A few months later...

~~~ POV

It's been a few weeks since I've seen you , Myunsoo . Where are you ? Why aren't you here with me ? It feels like we're drifting apart .  I don't like this feeling Myungsoo . . . Come back to me Myungsoo . . . Come back to me because . . . Because . . .

 

 

                                      I MISS YOU , MYUNGSOO . . .

~------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

So.... Whaddya think???? My co-author wrote it for me. She's trying her best to keep updating it for you guys... I can't update for the moment cause I'm so seriously busy with schoolwork. Well, she is too, but she said she will manage her time. How does she do that????