Missing Piece

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

Infinite - Cover Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43KzymIR_WQ&feature=fvst

Sunggyu POV

"~~~ ! We're gonna meet you after school okay ? "

I won't let her say no to a day of fun like this . I have got to keep her mind off Myungsoo .

" But . . ." You started to protest .

" Nope . You , ~~~ , are going to spend the day with Infinite and Eunjung ! Right , Eunjung ?"

" Really ? "

I gave Sungyeol the authoritive stare and he nugded Eunjung to make her agree with us .

" Uh , Yeah ~~~ . You can't leave me alone with them . . . " Eunjung gave her the best-friend-in-need face.

" O.. Okay . . . If you say so . "

Narrator POV

The bell rang to mark the end of lunch.

" Oh! Got to go , guys ! See you guys after school !" ~~~ said over her shoulder .

They were all smiling except for Eunjung.

Eunjung POV

What are they up to ?

I just hope that they don't try to do anything funny to my best friend .

I'll find out what you've got up your sleeve , Infinite !

After school , I went to meet up with ~~~ before we went to meet Infinite .

I haven't seen Myungsoo lately . Is he okay ? Better find out  my way soon .

" Hey , Infinite ! We're here ! Soooooo. . . . Where are we going first ?" I looked at each and everyone of their guilty faces with a smile .

" Uhhhh. . .  We're going SHOPPING ! " The maknae shouted .

" Yah! " Sungyeol smacked his head . " Who's the planner around here ? "

" I am ! So I say we're going Shopping . Is there a problem , hyung ?"

Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu as if looking for help . Sunggyu just shook his head . Hoya put his arm around Sungjong's neck and started towing him away to the bus . "To Dongdaemun !" Hoya punched the sky .

The whole group just followed behind .

By the time we reached Dongdaemun , Sungyeol pulled me into a shop selling handcrafts . I pulled ~~~ along with me and the rest of Infinite followed through . Infinite put a lot of stuff on us girls and laughed a lot .

~~~ POV

Oh , you wanna dress me up , huh ? We'll see about this .

I took the silliest looking hairband and put it on Sungjong . I laughed so hard along with Eunjung . I passed a Hello Kitty clip to Eunjung and she put that on Sungyeol .

" Hahahahah ! You guys look like you've just been put through a dress upi session with a bunch of 3 year olds girls !" We giggled once we were done with "dressing" Infinite up .

Sunggyu looked like he was trying to look like a baby with the huge bonnet I put on him , Sungjong looked like his hair was swallowed up with clips and headbands and he looked like he was wearing a wig ! Me and Eunjung laughed a hell ot at them .The rest of Infinite just looked like girls once we were done with them . They might have tried to dress us up cutely but only girls know what they are looking for .

We left the shop and entered a shop with cute dresses this time . Straightaway , Infinite seemeed to be scattered all around the shop trying to look for dresses to put on us . I tried so many dresses that Infinite picked out for me and they said that one makes me look ty , too much skin showing , too little skin showing ,ect . At last when I found a decent one that I thought that they would like , there was no size .

And just when I thought that the dress was nice .

We left the shop having bought two dresses . One pink and one blue . Pink one for me and blue on for Eunjung .

"Where are we going next ?"

"Shoes!!!!" Eunjung squealed .

We went into a shoe shop and started trying everything again . From flats to pumps to platforms to inches high stilettos . The boys were nowhere to be seen . I bought a pair of stilettos and a pair of flats . Eunjung bought two pairs of stillettos .

We went on our search for Infinite .

Where are they ?

Meet us at the Ice cream parlour .

-Sungjong

"Great! Food!"

It was already late and Hoya sent me home .

At home, I was so tired that I fell onto my bed .

It's been a great day but something's just missing . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehehehehe another chapter done .

Where's Myungsoo? Why is Infinite trying to help you forget him? OOOOhhhh.

My co-author wrote this so yeah. Maybe from now onwards, the story will be written by her . I may not be able to keep up . Sorry guys.. Keep supporting her though! Hwaiting!