Beautiful Weekend Part 2

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hmh8obf47o

~~~POV

Nan no ye boyfriend...~

Eh eh eh ~

Non naye girlfriend... ~

Eh eh eh~

My alarm clock went off and I woke up, only to find Myungsoo already awake.

"Yah. Who is that freaking bastard who called you HIS Girlfriend?"Myungsoo said, glaring at me.

Suddenly, my fangirl-ing-ness, started early in the morning.

"OOHH!!! That was Boyfriend! You know, The new CUTE And ADORABLE AND YOUNG rookie boy group! OMG!!! THËY'RE SO CUTE!!! YOUNGMIN!!!" I fangirled alone, not really caring about Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was staring at me in disbelief.

Myungsoo POV

This girl is really gonna get the hell out of me.

While she was just staring at me, I pinned her down to the bed.

"You are so going to get the hell out of me. Literally..."I said, using the most hypnotic eye expression i could make.

~~~ rolled her eyes so obviously, but she was trying her best to hide her smile and anxiousness.

I leaned in for a kiss and she gladly opened to let my tongue dominate . This started off slow and sweet, but it gradually became hotter. We fought for dominance and obviously Myung-tongue won. I let go of her wrists and she wrapped her arms aroung my neck to deepen the kiss. While she was holding on to me, I took of my shirt and she reacted like she was expecting this. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes if she was sure. She looked away for a while, but to nod her head while looking into my eyes giving the green flag to make us one.

~4 hours later~

~~~POV

I woke up again in Myungsoo's arms but this time I was totally and cuddling in his arms.

I replayed what happened just now and realized that all of this was not a dream but reality.

I giggled slightly but to wake Myungsoo up.

He looked into my eyes,not letting me out of his arms,while my hair slighty.

I was embarrassed to look into his eyes so he lifted my chin up to his face and said

"I love you ~~~ with all my heart. You know that right? "

"Of course I do. I love you too . " I said.

We bathed and we just watched TV for the whole day in each others embrace.

And finally,before the weekend ended,Myungsoo tucked me in and sang me a lullaby.

I pretended to sleep holding his hand and I felt his gaze upon my face. He kissed the top of my head lightly and said

"I will love you forever no matter what happens. I promise you that. Kim ~~~."

~~--------------------------------------------------------~~

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO  SORRYYYYY SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Dances to Super Junior's Sorry Sorry*

Me and my friend,also known as my co-writer,wrote this in a rush.

I hope nobody unsubsribed !!!!!!!!!

School started and we are soooooooo STRESSED OUT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope our reader can be patient for now !

We wil try to update at least once a week.

No promises though !

AND !!!!

I love ya guys sooooo soooooo veryyyy veryyy muchhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3