Slipped JENG JENG JENG ~

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVgZLjwhPXs

~~~ POV

I woke up with L beside me,holding my waist from behind.

I giggled and ran to the toilet to ready for school.

~After 30 minutes~

I was up and ready for school but L is still in bed snoring lke a log.

"L WAKE UPP !!!!!!" I shook him up.

He just siad "Ugh...." and stirred in bed.

I shook him up again but to only get a response of "I don't wanna go to school.."

I was getting so tired of waking him up but I thought of something and I think it might work. *Devilish laugh*

"Okay oppa... Since you don't wanna go to school and get your out of bed,I might as well break up with you and go to Hoya oppa or Woohyun oppa instead! Hmph!" I said.

L immediately shot up of bed and shouted "ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He started rushing to get ready and by the time I reached the door, he was ready but clumsily dressed. I realised that his tie was not properly done.

I went up to him and fixed up his tie. His face was pinkish red as I was only a few inches away from his face. He broke the awkward silence and we rushed to school together.

Just when the gates of school were about to close, we just arrived.

"Just in time. You might be in detention if the gate was already closed." Mr Justin, our discipline master said.

Myungsoo sent me to class and when I arrived, I could feel eye lazers glaring right through me.

~Skip the freaking boring lessons and LUNCH TIME!!!~

I went to the canteen hand in hand with Eunjung. Infinite were already at the usual table and waved us over. We approached them, knowing quite well that all the attention in the canteen were on us.

When we sat down, Myungsoo and Sungyeol seperated us by sitting in between us. Myungsoo whispered into my ear ," I can't believe we already did it."

Sungjong heard it and stared at us wide eyed. "Noona!!! *Pushes Myungsoo off the chair.* "

Infinite looked up, stunned because Sungjong just pushed one of his hyungs right off th chair. O.O

Sunjong gave them a look and quickly diverted his gaze back on me again. "Yahh!!! Kim Myungsoo!! What the hell did you do to MY NOONA???" *Dances to Don't touch my girl - Boyfriend*

The whole school population stared at  Sunjong's wierd behaviour.

Infinite went around Sunjong and sat him down. They then pretendeding happened.

"What is wrong with you? What did Myungoo do? First, apologise to him."

"Mianhae." *S tares at Myunsoo.*

"Myungsoo, what did you do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo... Jeng Jeng Jeng means it's a cliffhanger!!! Anticipate the next chapter!!!  Lurve all the subscribers and comments!