THE FEELS!

Not So Ordinary

Not a chapter, but it's probably better than a chapter. LOL

So if you read chapter five, you would've notice at the end (note section) I mentioned BTS having a reaction to Red Velvet at the SMA. As requested by satisakro_chi I will post up the links becuase honestly it's too good not to share. Hopefully this will give more love to Red Velvet X BTS...lol my fangirl delulu is so high right now. 

First up is a fancam of the girls recieving the "Best New Artist" award and you can see the boys clapping. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeO9urEcJ84

Suga and Jin seems to be talking about something and when the announcer calls out Red Velvet he seems surprise/shock/happy? I'm not sure..lol

Jhope and V are also seen conversing. Jungkook though.....he doesn't even turn to the look at the girls. Can't really see Jin and Rap Monster. 

Second is the same, but at a different angle. Again you can see Suga is talking, V and Jhope conversing, but they clapped for the girls. Jungkook stares in the direction of the stage and is still staring as the girls go up. You can see Jimin and V turning their heads as well and Jimin, that little cutie does their dance! The scence starts around 00:28 seconds and only goes up to 00:56 but it's still cute. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QymksdFM35A

The last video is gold. It's an Exo fancam but you can see BTS and let me tell you, it is awesome. V and Jhope were great as expected, but Jimin and Jin though. They caught me off guard. I'm pretty sure Rap Monster was dancing along as well because I can sort of see his hand movements even though he was cut off from the screen. Suga and Jungkook...ah well guess you can't get everything huh? lol. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a72aQXiut1Q

Most of these, actually I think all of these were Exo fancams but BTS was sitting behind/beside so they were caught as well. LOL. Credit goes to the person who took these videos and the uploaders. 

Side note, I'm glad Exo were supportive of the girls too. 

Oh and bonus video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1paQawvrXeM

If you haven't seen it please do. You have to watch the whole thing because there's a surprise towards the end. If you don't want to watch the whole then then skip to 01:10. But really, why not watch the whole video and bask in BTS's awesomeness. 

Please comment on your feels as well!