Ace High

Injustice
Please log in to read the full chapter

ACE HIGH

The following day set by. Miyoo crept out of bed earlier than the older girl. Finished preparing, she walked out of the house and headed away for school. The office door was there, widely opened, inviting her to stop by for a talk with the man that offered her a scholar. Yes, a scholarship to Ace High, the school she once thought it was impossible to get into. Giving a quick adjustments to her hair and uniform, she took in a deep breath before walking into the office.

The man was there, sitting a few meters away from the door. He was looking around, trying to see if Miyoo was around. Finally noticing her presence, the man stood up, raised his hands and waved. She, on the other side, glanced at him and smiled. "Oh!" Then, she walked forward to where the man was seated.

"Good morning, Mr Gil." She greeted with a polite bow. Mr Gil nodded and offered her to settle down. "You know that you are accepted to an extremely good school, right?" He announced. Knowing what he was trying to talk about, she smiled wider. And that curve on her lips never left her face.

"And this will be your schedule, the direction to Ace High, and also, your uniform." He slipped the paper out from a file and gave it to her, followed by a brown paper bag, "Everything will be provided by the school. So, you don't have to worry. You may go home because you're no longer a member in this school." Miyoo nodded, "Thank you, Mr Gil. I may now take my leave."

 

 

She looked down, seeing her brand new uniform. A white blouse and a light-blue skirt. It was not just beautiful. It looked smart and well-designed. The logo of "Ace High" on the top left side of her shirt was nicely sewed, the tie of her school uniform made her look flawlessly intelligent. Locking strands of hair behind her ears, she stepped into the school's ground.

Her eyes glittered upon the beauty of the building standing from the distance. The water fountain was as though it was shooting out art. The liquid shot up, and traveled down, up and down again. The pattern repeated, non-stop. Sound of happy chatters filled her ears, alongside with the band of orchestra delivering their music from their violin, cellos, piano and many more instruments.

Her heart felt gleefully delighted at the sight of such beauty, not to mention the wonderful flock of birds resting at a certain grass patch, and a group of boys having their usual ball game. The girls were walking around, with at least a friend beside them. No one was alone. No one except for Pyo Miyoo. Miyoo chewed her lips uneasily, with the map on her hands. 1AH It was her class and she had to be there by 10am.

Gladly to be early, she took her chance to admire her surroundings. She folded the map and slipped it through her arms, before setting off for an "adventure".

 

 

Jiyoo was awoken by the loud sound from her alarm clock. She groaned and rubbed her eyes, before messing up her hair. Stumbling up into a sitting posture, she looked around with her sleepy half-opened eyes. It landed on the clock. That's it, she had to get ready for school.

Standing up groggily, she walked out of the room and was greeted with her mother's furious expression. She raised her hand timidly, yet dully. She was always the one to wake up late. And that probably made her Mom upset.

"Morning, mom." She greeted half-heartedly, before going off for her morning routine. With everything prepared, without even a goodbye, Jiyoo headed off to her school straight away.And now, there she was, seated at the corner of the classroom with all heads turned to face her. Blinking in confusion, she doubted that she was seeing things.

Looking away, she placed her text book on the table, getting ready for lesson. But still, she was met with cold silence. With her head lowered, her eyes looking around, every single soul's attention was pointing on her. Her, Pyo Jiyoo, the girl that everyone was fixing their focus on. Out of all students, why her?

The door slid open, and their homeroom teacher finally walked in, stealing the student's focus away while some of them still had their eyes on the girl. "Attention to the front." The older man demanded. The few that was still staring at her, slowly shifted their stare away, obeying the human that was standing in front of the class. "Interesting atmosphere." He

Please log in to read the full chapter