Biased

Injustice
Please log in to read the full chapter

BIASED

Second day of school for the new week, it was. Happiness could never go any better for Miyoo. Surrounding her were girls, just as beautiful as her. Second day of school, and she was the main talk of all lips, the popular girl whom everyone admire.

As she got with the bright attention, her older sister was never flashed on her thoughts. Being the center of attention was like everything to her, being loved by many, being respected and most of all, being saluted. She could clearly tell herself, that she was the best female in the world.

Without a single drop of shame, she could easily label herself better than Jiyoo. "Wow, you're not just pretty, you're talented too!" One of the girls complimented, staring at her in awe. Miyoo covered with her hands, as though to act like she was totally thankful and grateful for such words. There was a swarm of students crowding her, as the walk carried on.

Miyoo's smile never fade, probably sunk into thoughts about how jealous Jiyoo might have felt if she sees her like that. "I heard you have an awful sister!" Another voiced out, making disgusted faces. Immediately, Miyoo nodded in response. She faked a sniff and lowered her head, "Don't talk about her, please. I still can't figure out ways to forgive her. But.. I still love her, you know. Even if she steals my song, I still love her and I can't hate her.." Gossips arose.

"Steal your song? Wow! That's just too much. But you are really nice and kind, Miyoo! We have your back!" They said, giving her that pitiful look. Miyoo's look of sadness faded away into her usual happy emotion. "Thank you, guys. You're the best."

 

 

He pressed the white key with one finger, staring into space, as it produced a high pitch sound. He pressed the lower note, the sound mixed with the sustain. His left hand backed the melody, as his slender fingers swiftly punched every key.

Music flowed through his ears, calming his heart down. His eyebrows were furrowed, his concentration was at its fullest. Even the biggest distraction, wouldn't pull his focus away. Smack him hard on his back and you won't be surprise to see him still absorbed passionately to the instrument.

His heart was filled with overflowing passion for the piano, and he very well knew that he had to speak his dreams out loud. As the melody hit its chorus, he threw his head to the back, his eyes closed and his insides feeling the song.

With his fingers moving, the melody slowed down, along with his heart that came to at ease. As he pressed the one last chord, he whispered softly to himself, as though he was communicating with the instrument, "It hurts." He remained stiff and frozen, his fingers not moving away.

The sustain echoed throughout the room. "I.. I.." Seconds later, his head dropped and met contact with the keys, producing a bang of sounds. He sighed unwillingly, feeling for his chest.

At the back of the room, were five other boys, watching him solemnly.

Junmyeon sighed, "Chanyeol, I think we gotta go. Class is about to start." Chanyeol didn't move.

His heart and soul was relying to the object he was depending on, he was too attracted to it like a magnet, and most of all, he can't seem to accept the reality other than music. Facing the world was like a burden to him, therefore, he decided to live in a world of his own - which is the piano.

He was stupidly becoming blind from the world he was told to live in. He was forever living with music, and his friends knew for sure, nothing could stop him. No one knew about his past, not even his close friends. He had been looking lost and quiet, ever since they knew each other. Just like a butterfly with broken wings, Chanyeol had the chance to soar, but the heavy feelings in his chest pulled him down to square one.

He was then a person with no goals and dreams, a person with no real intention of living. And of course, without music, he's like a human with no bones, a street with no lamp. If music isn't a part of his life, He will have nothing to cling onto, nothing to float on. He believes that passion grows on a heart that never quits. And so, he didn't. But, behind his scars and scratches, lies a situation he wants to be in. But, that situation never happens.

Amused, Baekhyun shrugged and told the others to go off for class first, while he settle on Chanyeol by himself. "Yah, let's go." Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's hands and threw it over his shoulders, before lifting him up into a standing position. "You're heavy, but I don't care." He dragged the lifeless Chanyeol all the way to the classroom.

Everyone wasn't surprise because it wasn't actually the first time this occurred.

 

 

The day went on, Miyoo had a huge amounts of fun.

She was invited to many birthday parties and clubs. Oh yea, in fact, she's like the "queen" of the school, despite the fact that she had only enrolled into Ace High for a couple of days. People started getting curious over her success, because they themselves took a huge amount of sweat and courage just to smell the air in the building.

And now, look at Miyoo, what obstacles does she face, going into that school?

It was a total breeze to her, because, her only skill was just reading a piece of a wonderful written music, and that music itself, was composed by her sister. Her sister, who never actually gives her the permission to do so. Does Miyoo actually deserve it? Does she deserve the path she's now walking on?

 

 

It was heaven for Jiyoo.

School had ended, she was free from all the students taunting her, free from those glares and words. As the bell rang throughout the building, her dull eyes lit up, and her slouched back straightened. Dismissal time? Oh, how wonderful!

She was the first one to stand up, the first one to pick her bag up and leave the classroom. But, was she exactly free from that hell-hole she truly hates? As soon as she reached the exit door, a tall boy stood, blocking her way.

It was that obnoxious Gunwoo, the scumbag that ruins her mood.

He bent down to her height, his lips tugging up into an insincere smile that most likely deserves to be disfigured or broken. Everyone watched and snickered as they walked off by the back door. Without a single sign of care about what was going to happen to her, they left, their thoughts filled with wonders of what was going to happen between the two furious looki

Please log in to read the full chapter