Reality

Injustice
Please log in to read the full chapter

REALITY

She threw her head back and laughed whole-heartedly and Chanyeol couldn't help but to smile even wider. Music was his life and so was she. Her laughter is what keeps him going. Her support is what makes him stronger. Her love is what makes his life nothing but pure bliss.

The two were sitting before the piano and was composing and playing some songs they had composed before.

Letting out a dreamy sigh, he wrapped his arms around her slim waist and pulled her body close to his. He buried his nose into the crook of her neck and inhaled her sweet scent. "I love you so goddamn much," he whispered against her neck before pressing butterfly kisses onto it.

The girl wiggled out of his grip with a smile on her face and Chanyeol looked at her, confused. She cupped his face and she brought her lips to meet his. The two smiled into the kiss as she slowly parted her lips and he slipped his tongue inside.

The kiss was slow and full of love and affection. With every flick on his tongue, it only brought bliss to her. Chanyeol parted from her and gave her a peck on her forehead. She closed her eyes, treasuring the kiss.

Chanyeol left her forehead and the two gazed into each other's eyes which were full of love.

"Let's continue with our work, Yeol." She said, focusing her attention back onto the music sheet which she was trying hard to compose. Chanyeol had a tender smile on his lips as he watched a pout found its way onto her lips.

Cute, he thought. Chanyeol forced himself to tear his eyes away from her and he gracefully placed his fingers onto the piano before he started playing some notes. "You remember this song, babe?"

The said girl put her pencil down before turning to him with a smile. She nodded her head. "Yea. Its the song you played to get me to be yours." Chanyeol nodded his head. "Mine."

"How about this, then?" He asked before playing more keys. "The first song we composed together." She replied before playing the piano together with him singing her part of the song.

When the song was coming to the end, Chanyeol closed his eyes for a second and opened them back up when it was near the favorite part of the song. A part where she would sing his favorite lyrics.

He continued playing the piano, anticipating her voice. But it never came. Chanyeol stopped playing the piano. "Ji?" He called out and he turned to his left. It was empty. Horrified, he stood up, his eyes looking everywhere frantically, trying to find her.

"Ji! Babe!" He kept calling out but she never appeared. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he fell onto his knees. "Ji," he whispered.

Chanyeol snapped his eyes opened and he quickly sat up as beads of perspiration dripped down his forehead. He scanned he surroundings and realized he was in his room. It was just a dream.

He wiped the beads of perspiration off his forehead. That nightmare had left him terrified. Losing his love one was something Chanyeol could never imagine. But this is reality, he did lose his love one.

He missed her. So much that it felt suffocating. "Ji," he whispered sadly, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks. "Ji," he whispered once again, this time, he sobbed in his pillow as memories of them started flashing in his mind.

He miss her so much. If he could have one wish, he would have wish for her to come back. To come back to him. To come back into his arms. To come back into his life.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter