Friends

Injustice
Please log in to read the full chapter

FRIENDS

As the loud bell rang, Jiyoo remained seated in her seat, staring at the ceiling. The students had already rushed off to break, and there she was, looking rather lost. Her younger sister had left her so angry, but she knew that she couldn't exactly hate her own little sister.

Now that she was left alone in one big classroom, she stood up from her seat and threw her pen against the wall. Breathing heavily, she clenched her fist at the thought of the girl she longed to slap. Are you satisfied now?

With that act being delivered, Jiyoo sighed and sat hopelessly on the ground, hugging her knees. Tears of anger flowed down a cheeks endlessly. Telling herself to stop crying over a pathetic human being, she wiped her tears away and stayed in that position until the bell rang, signaling that lunch break was over.

She didn't have the appetite to eat and her school-mates only acknowledged her as the one who is filled with jealousy. The teacher, resumed teaching while Jiyoo stared out of the window . Through the window, she could see the white fluffy clouds occupying the blue sky. The scenery looked incredibly happy but there she was... there she was, broken apart.

The little gossips behind her, the usual stare and judgments was the reason why the corner of her lips didn't curl up that day

 

 

Jongin grinned to himself at the thought of the encounter with Miyoo. "Why do you look so happy? You look like you're in love, dude." A voice interrupted his thoughts. Jongin's grin only grew wider. He had never believed in love at first sight before and now that he had experienced it, he believed that it existed.

It was lunch break and he was seated with his friends at the cafeteria. Jongin glanced at Kyungsoo before shaking his head with a smile. "It's just that...I think I'm in love, Kyung." Junmyeon furrowed his eyebrows at the younger's words. "With who?" He questioned.

It was rare to hear that Kim Jongin was in love with someone and it was even more rare to hear that he was going out with her. Jongin had hardly dated in his entire life, maybe only 1 girlfriend in his entire life. He had high standards and Junmyeon knew that it would be difficult for Jongin to get married with that high standards of his. Many girls had chased after him but he had turned them all down, saying that he didn't feel the same way with an apologetic smile.

And Junmyeon knew that if Jongin had fallen in love, the girl would be someone very special and someone able to fit his high standards. If that girl was capable of charming The Kim Jongin, he knew, for sure, that she was well-liked by everyone.

"Miyoo. Pyo Miyoo." Jongin answered with a smile. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Pyo Miyoo? I've never heard of her before." Baekhyun eyes widened in surprise. "Pyo Miyoo? As in the one that just transferred to Ace High?" Jongin nodded.

"If she just transferred over how did you fall for her that fast? For all I know, you have a high standard for girls." Junmyeon asked, cracking his knuckles. The boy shrugged. "I don't know. Love at first sight? There's just something that makes me attracted to her and I can't seem to pinpoint exactly what it was."

Baekhyun munched on his bread before parting his lips, "I heard that our principal was at their school for who knows what and when he heard Miyoo playing the piano, he immediately got her into enrolling into Ace High. "

"Where's Chanyeol, by the way?" Baekhyun asked, as soon as he munched on his bread. "Playing the piano, once again." Junmyeon sighed. Park Chanyeol, were their great friend. But his great friend was the piano. The piano then releases beautiful notes when a key is pressed. The piano that is always touched by Park Chanyeol. The piano that Park Chanyeol had always played after it occurred.

"Is the piano his best friend or are we his best friends?" Baekhyun muttered under his breath. "I think he's closer to the piano than us, Baek." Joonmyeon said with a chuckle. Baekhyun rolled his eyes,"anyway, back to Pyo Miyoo."

"I heard that she have a older sister whose name is still unknown. It was said that her sister is a and everyone at their school says that she is being a jealous because her younger sister had

Please log in to read the full chapter