Deceived

Injustice
Please log in to read the full chapter

DECEIVED

His eyes immediately snapped open. Anger and hatred were evident in his eyes.

If anyone had walked by him and saw him in this state, they would have freaked out. No one had ever seen Park Chanyeol like this. Sure they had seen him being emotionless and lost but not angry. Not this angry. He wiped his tears away and ruffled his hair in frustration before stomping towards the auditorium's door.

He wanted to know who it was. Who had stolen their song. Surely, she didn't broke her promise and let others see the music sheets, right? He knew, for sure, that she wasn't in this school. He knew, for sure, that it wasn't her playing the piano. So who was it? Who was playing their song? The song that they had promise to not tell anyone about even after they had separated.

He pushed the door open with much force, trying to at least release a tiny bit of his frustration on it. "Who the are you?" He growled, fixing his eyes on the person seated before the piano.

He watched as the person froze and stopped playing the piano.

Her hair was covering her face thus, Chanyeol could not make up her face. The girl slowly stood up, brushed her hair aside and turned to face him. The moment he saw her face, his eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

Babe? Was the first thought that flashed in his mind. His eyes became soft and was filled with adoration and love. But when he took a double-take, his eyes darkened with hatred.

"Pyo Miyoo." He said through clenched teeth. His fist were clenched so tightly that his knuckles turned white and was shaking with anger. "Fancy meeting you here, Park Chanyeol." Miyoo said with a smirk, slowly approaching him.

"What the are you doing here?"

The girl scoffed and folded her arms in front of her chest. "You didn't hear? I'm a goddess in Ace High right now. Every single student in this school knows of my existence." She said, her head held up high.

Chanyeol scoffed in disbelief. "Obviously, you got your facts wrong. I didn't know of your existence in this school." Miyoo rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said before walking off but Chanyeol immediately stopped her.

"That song..." He started. Miyoo halted in her steps and glanced over her shoulder. "What about it?"

"Where did you get it?" He asked carefully, anticipating the answer. "I composed it," She lied. Chanyeol wanted to scoff so badly but he kept calm. "That's a great song. Didn't know that you could compose."

Miyoo brushed her hair aside, as if she was flattered by the compliment. "Thanks for the compliment, Park Chanyeol." With that, she walked out the auditorium with a smirk. Chanyeol clenched his fist and his face turned red as soon as he heard the door slammed shut.

That motherer.

 

 

School had long ended, evening came, as the sky made its way to an orange-blue. The sound of laughter stopped, as soon as the tall male burst in. Baekhyun's eyebrow twitched, seeing the furious boy walking across the room, and throwing himself onto the couch.

Collecting the cards that were scattered across the floor, Kyungsoo questioned in curiosity, "What in the world happened to you, Chanyeol?" There was no response given other than a tensed silence that drove wonders far.

Park Chanyeol has never been this angry. He was a calm and quiet kind of guy, and the type that could solve a problem just by a sentence or two. Nothing could be harder than that, but, he was then acting like everything was going against him. He ran his fingers through his hair, his eyes closed shut. He was in deep thoughts, and as seconds passed, his eyes raised open as he land his focus on Baekhyun.

Baekhyun blinked and exchanged glances with the other four before looking back at him. Chanyeol's low voice growled, halting every movements that dared move a single inch, "Pyo Miyoo. Tell me why the does she exist?!" The taller male raised his voice, causing the confusion to shoot right up.

Kyungsoo got to his feet before settling beside him. It was like a tangled mess inside Chanyeol. Jongin looked up from the book he was reading and joined in the matter, "What about her?" Again, no questions were answered as Chanyeol's loud shout boomed across the whole house. "!"

Junmyeon sighed and tried comforting him, as Jongin was left speechless over his sudden action. Everything was chaotic, yet a mystery they've been wanting to know.Jongin flipped his book shut, in silence. He stood up from the chair and looked at him, seriousness capturing in the air, "What about her?" He questioned again.

Chanyeol threw his arms over his eyes, breathing heavily. He was lost, as though he was trapped in another world. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to feel. This wasn't the Park Chanyeol they knew. He was like a totally different person.

 

 

Two weeks passed, after Jongin and Miyoo got even closer. Their friendship developed, and his feelings for her tripled. It was after their friendly "date", Jongin decided that, she, Pyo Miyoo, was going to be his love of his life forever. As childish as it sounds, a fact is a fact - He likes her, yes, a lot.

He knew, he likes her more than anything in the w

Please log in to read the full chapter