Stolen

Injustice
Please log in to read the full chapter

STOLEN

Jiyoo shuffled along the corridor, her eyes glued to her toes. Breathing heavily, she stopped in her track as her hands curled into a fist. She could hear the sound of the piano at the end of the hallways. The gentle melody filled the silent air, as it trailed lovingly through her ears. Instead of sending her joy, she could feel anger boiling in her heart.

That piece of music, was a song, composed by her. A piece, she had kept a secret for a reason.

Slowly yet stiffly, she tilted her head up, her pair of furious eyes scanning the whole area. She was met with a bunch of crowd huddled together behind a door; it was where the sound came from. At that exact moment, she felt like she could burst anytime soon. Not into tears, but into madness. Her feeling of anger was an emotion that no one could ever express. An emotion, she hates the most. But truth be told, it wasn't actually the emotion she hates most. It was the people who caused it to happen. And she hates it to death.

"Everlasting Love.." The song title escaped , followed by mental string of swearings. Without anymore futher hesitations, she shuffled to the front where the crowd were.

"Move over, ers." Her low stern voice caught a quarter of their attention. Still, no one bothered to shift an inch. No one. She took in a deep breath, the last straw to keep her away from exploding. "Excuse me, can you kindly move aside? Thank you." She forced out a bright smile, but her voice sounded like she could murder a person anytime.

The crowd that was once upon a time packed together, broke into half, freeing entrance for her to enter. She gave them her last forceful smile, before heading into the room. That was when misery shot right through her heart.

The one who stole her hard work self-composed song, was no other than her own blood sister. A sister she thought she could always depend on, a sister she thought she could give her, her full hundred point five percent trust. But, that day itself, was when her own blood sister, destroyed it all.

Jiyoo stood behind the other female until the music piece came to an end.

"What a wonderful song, Miyoo." she complimented, raised her hands and clapped. Clueless, the others followed with louder applause.

Miyoo rose to her feet immediately, "U-unnie.." Instead, only a sweet smile was seen curling at Jiyoo's lips. A smile that explains thousands of feelings.

"Bravo!" A plump man strolled into the room, with his hands thrown into the air. Carrying a satisfied grin, the male announced, "My dear, Pyo Miyoo. That beautiful piece was fabulous!" Jiyoo's smile faded away from her lips. It curved into a thin line, that describes the feeling of anger. Everything stopped moving, until the man said, "Would you, would you like to accept a scholarship to Ace High? You are gladly accepted because that song you composed was more than amazing!"

Jiyoo's eyes widened slightly, at the thought of Ace High, a school of musical genius, professional dancers, and many high potential artists. Grasping the chance to end misunderstandings, Jiyoo immediately spoke up, "But sir-"

"Yes!" Miyoo cut her off, causing the other female to glare at her, "Yes, please!"

Jiyoo felt her heart clenching, "Miyoo." She sounded.

Miyoo glanced at her, before looking back at the male. Without even laying her eyes at her sister again, she straightforwardly said, "We'll talk about that later, Unnie. Now, leave me alone."

Jiyoo furrowed her eyebrows, her anger rising to a point where she could barely say a word.

"This is my name-card." The man slipped it out, shoving it gently into Miyoo's hands, "Meet me at the office later. You may all disperse." He ended before leaving.

With that, the sound of cheers and claps filled the air.

Please log in to read the full chapter