Chapter 5

An Escape with Infinite

As you got out of the van, you see Woohyun next to you holding your bags.

"Let's go, Jieun-ah." He linked arms with you, and brought you to the door. Opening the door, looking into a exquisite room. Everyone placed their belongings into the center of the living room, and Sunggyu spoke up.

"Okay everybody! There's only 3 rooms in this cabin! So we're going to have 2 per room, with one person sleeping in the living room! We will be choosing by sticks!" In his hand was a cup with popsicle sticks. "We shall begin choosing now." 

Sunggyu and Sungyeol.

Dongwoo and Sungjong.

Hoya and Nana. 

Jieun and Myungsoo.

Woohyun in the Living room.

"What? Hyung, that isn't fair! Why do I have to sleep in the living room?" You started to giggle a little. Sunggyu stuck his tongue out at Woohyun, and moved into his room along with Sungyeol. You turn around to see Woohyun still holding your bags. He smiled when you turned to look at him.

"So which room is yours? I'll bring your stuff to your room." You actually didn't know where was your room, so you tugged onto Myungsoo's arm.

"Myungsoo-ah, which room is our's?" He looked down on you, and pointed to the door to the stairs.

"We get the room upstairs, far from everyone else."  He picked up his stuff and headed towards the stairs. You went to Woohyun and tried to grab your bags, but he walked around you heading up the stairs. You let out a sigh and followed up. As you reached the door, you saw that there was only one bed. Myungsoo was already placing a mat on the floor. 

"I'll sleep on the floor, you can have the bed Jieun-ah." He placed a blanket on the floor, along with his pillow, and another blanket. You felt a little bad, but you were too afraid to say something to him, still intimidated by his "poker face" that he ALWAYS have on. You walked to Woohyun, and motioned for him to leave. He placed your bags down, as you smiled at him, and left the room. Myungsoo walked into the bathroom, and closed the door.

You walked into the closet to unpack and hang your clothing.  You noticed Myungsoo already had all his clothes hung up. You put your items down and look at Myungsoo's clothing. He has a nice taste of Fashion, all of his clothing seemed very warm too. You pulled up one of his arm sleeves and put it to your face. It was so soft..

Then you heard someone clear their throat, you turn around to see Myungsoo standing at the doorway with a toothbrush in his mouth. You heard him start to giggle, but you on the other hand felt really embarrassed. 

"M-M-Mianhae!" You ran past him, and went back downstairs. He laughed to himself a bit, and went back into the bathroom to shower.

"MYUNGSOO-AH, DINNER'S READY." Myungsoo checked his watch, it was already 6PM. He quickly got dressed, and walked down the stairs. You were running back and forth from the kitchen to the table to place food down. As you were running to the table, Myungsoo was in front of you. He looked at you, you had an apron that had totoro splattered all around. He looked at it, and smirked. 

"Cute.", he took the plates of food from your hand, and walked over to the table. You felt your cheeks turning hot, and went back into the kitchen. You were coming around with the final set of food now, but you slipped on a towel that someone dropped onto the floor. You let out a scream, but at that second, Myungsoo caught you by your waist. There was that familiar straight face staring at you.

"Um.. Thank you for catching me, Myungsoo Oppa." His eyes grew big.

O-O-Oppa? Did she call me Oppa?

"Your welcome." He slipped his hands off your waist, and you walked to the table. Myungsoo felt his face getting warm. 

It must be the heat from the food.. yeah that's right.

You all sat down the around the table, and started dinner. Nana and Sungjong were by your sides. Everyone in Infinite happily chattered like a family, and you noticed from time to time, Myungsoo would smile. His smile was really charming.. you didn't get to see it much, and when you did get to see it, you could feel butterflies in your stomach..

"Yah! Jieun-Ah!!" Sungjong screamed. You snapped out of your thoughts and gaze on Myungsoo.

"O-Oh, sorry. What did you say Sungjong-ah?" Everyone's eyes were on you, they probably noticed you staring at Myungsoo.. how embarrassing. At this moment, you just wanted to hide away under a blanket.

"What's your favorite song by Infinite?" he gave you the smile that just made you want to pinch his cheeks. After hearing that, you started to think about it. 

"Hmm.. Ah! I got it! My favorite is Amazing." A slight giggle popped out. Sungjong nodded and looked at the other members. 

After dinner was done, the boys went to go clean up the dishes. Nana went to go shower in her own bathroom, so you decided it was also time to shower. You walked up the stairs and into your room. You closed the door, undressed, and went into the shower. While washing your hair, and letting the shampoo soak in your hair for a while, you suddenly remembered when Myungsoo saw you caressing your cheek with his shirt sleeve. You felt frustrated. 

"Ahhh, Jieun, why would you do that you babo." You washed out the shampoo of your hair, and quickly wrapped up your shower. You wrapped the towel around your body, and opened up the bathroom door. To your surprise, Myungsoo looked up from being on the floor. This scared you greatly, so you let out a loud scream that echoed throughout the house. You loudly shut the door, and you could hear Myungsoo's laughter. Then you heard a rush of feet running up the stairs. 

"Was that Jieun's scream?" You recognized this voice, it was Woohyun's voice. But suddenly, another voice popped out.

"I hope you didn't try to touch my Jieun! I'm supposed to be protecting her you know!" It was Nana, she sounded a little angry. You walked by the door.

"Unnie.. don't worry. I just walked outside my door, and to see Myungsoo on the floor surprised me." After what you said, you heard everyone laughing. You felt even more embarrased now, everyone was probably out there. You didn't want to walk out there with only a towel on. So you went by the door again.

"Can everyone go outside? I don't want anyone in the room while I change." You heard someone groan. 

"Aww, I don't get to see Jieun-ah's nice body?" Then all of sudden you heard a smack. 

"Yah! Watch your language Hoya!" It was Nana. You laughed to yourself and you heard the door shut. So you walked out and quickly changed into your pajamas. You didn't think you'd be rooming with a boy, you thought you would be rooming with Nana. So you just brought some shorts and tanktop as pajamas. Sigh.. but it was all you had to wear to sleep, so you just wore it and quickly went under the blanket and tried to sleep. All of a sudden, the door swung open.

You looked up, it was Myungsoo. He looked tired, and he just went smack down onto the floor and wrapped himself in the blankets. 

"Goodnight Jieun-ah." He randomly said. 

"Oh.. Goodnight Myungsoo Oppa." Myungsoo opened his eyes again.

Oppa..? Did she just call me Oppa again? 

Myungsoo shook it off, and tried to sleep. You also tried to sleep, but the you suddenly heard laughter. You assumed it was the boys downstairs, but you looked at the time. It was pretty late, they should be asleep by now.

"Myungsoo Oppa..? Is everyone else asleep?" you heard him rustling in the blankets.

"Hmm..? Yeah, everybody's asleep. I was drawing on their faces before I came up here." You heard him giggling a little bit. 

Well.. if everybody's asleep. Who's laughter are you hearing? There goes the laughter again.

HaHaHa!

You got even more scared, and hid under your blanket. What if the cabin was haunted? What if there was a ghost in your room? You felt scared and curled into a ball. The laughter was endless, it echoed a lot, and it also got louder each time. You thought you were imagining this, but you didn't know. You kept turning around underneath the sheets, and covered your ears. You started to cry a little bit because it was scary to you.

All of a sudden, someone lifted up the blankets from you, you were about to let out a scream but a hand covered your mouth. 

"Shhh.. Jieun-ah. It's only me, Myungsoo. Stop being scared." He got under the blanket and laid next to you, and slipped his arm around your waist, like earlier when he caught you. You felt your cheeks getting red.

"Go to sleep Jieun-ah, i'm here." You felt much safer with his arms around you now. And felt like you could sleep in peace. A melodic voice suddenly came. The lyrics were familiar, it was Amazing. 

Geunde wae iri niga anwa, babe, babe..

And you fell asleep to that soothing voice..

-----

a/n: I hope you guys are enjoying this! hehe. Oh, and sorry for suddenly adding Woohyun into the love.. LOL. But yeah.. i guess i'll make this story have a love "square" keke. :3