Chapter 7

An Escape with Infinite

As the six heads approach closer, you stood up from the swing. A sudden cold breeze came by and blew Myungsoo's jacket off your shoulders. You run to get it, only to bump into a guy's chest with orange hair. You back away and look at him. You notice he's not as tall as the other boys.. But, why does he look so familiar? He continues to stare at you.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" said the blonde haired one with a lot of attitude. 

"Neh, it's okay, Chanhee." The orange haired guy said.  He walked closer to you, and held out his hand.

"Annyeong, I'm Lee Byunghyun. What's your name?" You had a strange feeling from him, but out of polite-ness you shook his hand.

"Annyeong, I'm Park Jieun." He smiles at you, and turns to Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo-ah, long time no see. How have you been?" 

Do they know each other..? Who is this man? How does he know Myungsoo? Why do they appear so familiar..

"I've been good, how have you been L.Joe?" Myungsoo gives him a half smile.

L-L-L.Joe? As in.. L.Joe of Teen Top?! Why did I not recognize him?! I may not be a big angel, but I'm still an angel! Oh my goodness!

"Everything's been going well. So Myungsoo-ah, who is this? Is she your girlfriend?" He cups your chin in his hand and starts to carress it. You can feel your face heating up. So you backed up and tripped into a pile of snow. 

"Ahh! It's so cold!" You screamed out. Just as Myungsoo's about to run over to you, L.Joe ran over quicker. He came over looking shocked, he quickly helped you up and brushed the snow off your shoulders. He felt how cold you were.

"Ahh.. Jieun-ah, you're so cold. Here, take my jacket." He took off his jacket and you see him with only a white tank top on. Before you could reject it, he placed his jacket onto your shoulders. You looked over at Myungsoo, he looked.. mad? 

Aish.. that boy. It should've been me who pul- wait, what am I saying? Why do I care that he helped her first? Pft, what am I thinking. I'll just go back inside.

Myungsoo turned around and started walking back towards the door, you're about to scream out to call him, but you felt someone's arms around you. You turn your head to see L.Joe staring at Myungsoo walk away, as his arms lay on your shoulders. You looked back at the door, and you see Myungsoo pass the rest of Infinite and Nana. 

When Myungsoo walked into them, they could tell something was fishy with Myungsoo. But when they looked out, they saw Teen Top. They all started to smile and greeted each other as if they're all good old friends.

"Ahh, Teen Top! It's been a while." Sunggyu said as they all walked over. They all greet each other happily, and Woohyun notices you standing with L.Joe with.. his arm around you.

"Jieun-ah, I see you've meet L.Joe." He let out a chuckle as he came to give a one arm hug to L.Joe.

-------

a/n: sorry about slow updating.. ;A; but yeah, i'd make this longer & more interesting.. but it's almost time for me to get off -3- 

And if i keep it short like this, you guys will anticipate it more, right? :D &the more chaptesr, the better, right?! keke~

okay, okay. thanks for subscribing, &please leave feedback! they make me happy ^^ ~