Chapter 1

An Escape with Infinite

School ended, you were walking with Nana out of school grounds.

"What are your plans today, Nana Unnie?" 

"Same as usual, 'home', shower, then i'll head over to your house to sleepover later. What are you doing?"

Nana always came and slept over everyday she could, she didn't like the place she called home. 

She says she likes it better at your home, it feels like a real home, and even your parents treats her as one of their daughter.

"Hmm.. I need to head over to the store to purchase Infinite's new Album, i finally saved enough money unnie!" You shouted in extreme happiness, which made Nana laugh. Nana knew how much you wanted to not rely on your parents for money, so you were a few weeks late of purchasing the album since you had to save your own money from your part time job. 

"Okay, then we should split ways now, bye Jieun~"

"Bye Nana Unnie, i'll see you later!" You waved at her, and turned around.

Time to head to the store. 

------------------------------------------------------------

You walked into the little music store.

"Annyeong Jieun, here to pick up Infinite's album?"

That was Min Hye, the manager of the store. She knows you as the girl who always purchases Infinite's lastest album release.

"You know it unnie!" you gave her a wink and headed towards where they stock Infinite's albums. First Invasion.. Evolution.. Inspirit.. Over The Top.. ahh! Here it is! Paradise! You picked up the album and hugged it tight to your chest. You started to mumble Paradise while walking up the counter. 

Min Hye was staring at you, you didn't know why, but you just smiled at her. She giggled to herself. 

"Here you go Jieun, wait here for a second." Min Hye went into the back, and you just stood there flipping through the photobook. Something fell onto the floor, it was the photocard. You bent down and flipped it over, you got Myungsoo. You giggled to yourself and kissed the photocard, and stood back up.

POP, confetti flew onto you as you got shocked and screamed.

"Congratulations! You're the 6,921 person to purchase the repackaged album! Do you know what you just won?"

You stood there blank, honestly, you had no idea what's going on.

"No.. what did I win?"

The man jumped over the counter and handed you a envelope, with a smile on his face.

You opened the envelope, 

"Congratulations! You are the winner of the week-long get away with Infinite!"

----------------------

a/n: Hehe, how is it? Sorry if it's boring ;A; I'm trying my best.. i'll try to update the story a few times a day, hopefully at least once a day, i don't know how long this will go on, we shall see~ hehe. ^^ 

Thanks for Subscribing! <3

it's okay to leave feedback/suggestions, i don't mind. I'm writing for the readers, not myself, hehe. Thanks for reading~ Onto the next one~