Chapter 9

An Escape with Infinite

You woke up to the smell of Lasagna and noticed your tummy started to growl. You checked your watch, you've been sleeping for about 2 hours. You turned to get out of bed, and as you start to walk, you tripped over Myungsoo's bed on the floor. 

"Aish! Why am I so clumsy ever since I got here.." You got up and dusted yourself off, and headed down the stairs. You peered into the Kitchen to see Nana and Hoya looking into the oven, and the rest of the boys around the dinner table playing cards.

"Hah! I win!" screamed Sungjong. Right when what looks like he was going to dance, he noticed you.

"Jieunnie!~" he ran by your side, grabbed your hand, and made you dance with him. You two started to laugh together, then Sungyeol stood up.

"Yah, Sungjong! You cheated! I saw that Ace in your sleeve!" Sungyeol stood up and pulled Sungjong out of your hands and started to give him a noogie.

"Ahhhh! Hyung! You're going to mess up my hair.." Sungjong started pouting, and Sungyeol let go and laughed. A loud beep rang, and you see Sunggyu pulling out his phone.

"Ah, it's time to go, everyone." He got out of his seat and headed to the bathroom. You looked at yourself, still in sleeping clothes, you went upstairs to change.

-5 minutes later-

You came out wearing a loose grey longsleeve, with shorts and leggings under. You noticed everyone else looked pretty comforatble too, Myungsoo looked really nice too. He wore a button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, and some fitted jeans. He caught you staring his way, and gave you a smirk. Your face turned red, and you turned around. 

"Ready?" Sungjong's voice sang. He pulled your arm and you two walked to Teen Top's cabin, with the rest of Infinite+Nana trailing behind. 

"Annyeong Haseyo!" Ricky said cheerfully, he let all of you guys walk in, and you could smell a variety of food. Your stomach made a really loud sound, and you covered your stomach, but of course that doesn't help. 

"Ahh~" You look up to see L.Joe with a spoonful of Rice feeding you. You keep your mouth close.

"Jieun-ah, I heard your tummy growl, let me feed you. Say ahh~" He brought the spoon to your mouth and you opened. 

"You're so cute when you eat Jieun-ah, come here, let me feed you some more." He held your hands and led you to the kitchen. The whole time, Myungsoo's gaze was on you.

Tch, who does that boy think he is? 


a/n: Okay, so i'm curious, i need your opinons. Would you guys rather have Long, Good Chapters, or short quick chapters that just get the idea of the chapter? If it's Long/Good ones though, it'll probably take me 2-4 days per chapter, if it's short chapters, i'll probably update daily/every other day. I'm curious, and want your opinions.. ;__; Oh, &I might start on another ff, because i have an idea~ huhuhu. :) ~

oh, &thank you to the new subscribeeerrrrssss~