Chapter 10

An Escape with Infinite

-At the Dinner Table-

"Ah, there's so much mouth watering food, I don't know where to start!" you clasped your hand together and stared at it all.

"Firstly, let's thank Woohyun and CAP for making us all of this food!" Dongwoo exclaimed. Everyone laughed, and they all bowed down.

"Kamsaminmida!" Everyone said at once. 

"Ya, ya, ya, enjoy it now!" said CAP. He immediately started to eat, so everyone joined in. You looked at the food, you didn't know where to start. Then you felt a tap on your left shoulder. It's L.Joe. 

"Say ahh~ Let me feed you again." He held a a slice of kimbab in his chopsticks. You kept your mouth closed. And just stared at him.

"I fed you earlier, why don't you eat from me again?" He pouted. You stuck your tongue out, and felt another tap on the other side. Another pair of hands holding out kimbab for you to eat. 

"If you won't eat from him, eat from me?" Woohyun gave you a charming smile. You almost gave in, but got out of the daze. You shook your head. All of a sudden, you saw a piece of kimbab hit Woohyun's face.

"Yah, I was going to feed her first." L.Joe said to Woohyun.

"But she also denied you just now." Woohyun stuck his tongue out. And then an argument between L.Joe and Woohyun has started. Each time as you're about to pick up a piece of Kimbab, they'd get snatched and thrown to each other. You let out a sigh, and then another hand held out in front of you. 

It was Myungsoo, he sat across from you. 

"Say ahh. I know you want to eat a piece." You opened your mouth, and startd to chew on it. You smiled at him. He let a half smile slip. Myungsoo picked up another one and feeds it to you. L.Joe's about to pick another kimbab to throw at Woohyun, when he saw Myungsoo's chopsticks in your mouth.

"Yah, Jieun. Are you just trying to break my heart?" L.Joe pouted at you. 

"Aish, L.Joe! You stole all the kimbab! You're breaking my heart!" You stuck your tongue out. Sunggyu started to laugh. 

"Don't worry piggy Jieun, there's another roll in the kitchen. I'll go cut it up." Sunggyu walked up and went into the kitchen. 

A few minutes later, Sunggyu came back with the kimbab, then everyone started to actually eat, instead of throwing food at each other. You ate until you were full and wanted to explode. Everyone went to the door and said farewell to Teen Top. But you were stopped by L.Joe.

"Jieun-ah~ Why don't you come sleep with me tonight?" L.Joe smirked at you. Just as you were about to reject him, you felt someone pulling you by your arm. It was Myungsoo. 

"No way i'm letting you sleep with him, I don't trust him. Plus, he won't protect you from the ghosts like me." You felt your cheeks warming up. He glanced back towards you, and gave you a smile. 

Recently, you haven't been seeing Myungsoo's poker face, you've been seeing his smiles more than ever, and my goodness, it's beautiful. No, he's beautiful himself.

tumblr_luistb7Vo41r066hyo1_500.jpg

*Picture not mine, but it's a really nice picture of Myungsoo, hehe!


a/n, sorry about shortness &lack of interest. ;_; sadly, i'm more into the other ff, BUT I'M REALLY EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER. MUARHAHAHRHAR. Well, the one after the next chapter. :3 I have a plan for the next two chapters, just need to figure out how to write. -3- Wait for me please! :) Love you all. <3