Chapter 12

An Escape with Infinite

*Short Update, sorry. ^^ I'll write another chapter throughout the rest of the week~


You turned around only to find L.Joe in bed with you. You let out a loud scream that went through the whole house, then kicked him off the bed which resulted in a loud thud.

"Yah! What was that for?!" L.Joe rubbed his head. 

"W-What're you doing in here?! How did you get in?!" You held the blanket up to your mouth, feeling embarrassed. 

Just as L.Joe was about to reply, Sungjong burst through your door with a bat, and stopped in the middle of his tracks when he saw L.Joe. Sungyeol followed up and bumped Sungjong, which almost caused him to fall. But then Woohyun ran up, and bumped into them which caused Sungyeol to fall on top of Sungjong.

You wanted to laugh, but you could tell this was a much too serious moment to laugh.. 

"Hyung! You're squishing me!" Sungjong cried out from underneath Sungyeol. Everyone else came into the room, Myungsoo was the last one, he came in rubbing his eyes.

Hmm.. I wonder what happened..

Sungjong ran over to you and knelt beside you in the bed. 

"Jieun-ah! Are you okay? Did he do something bad to you?!" Sungjong then leaned into your ear.

"Do you need me to hit him? I have a bat." You looked at Sungjong, he smiled at you. 

"N-No! L.Joe snuck in and got into my bed.. and scared me.." You felt yourself turning red. 

Nana came over to grab Sungjong's Bat, and walked on over to L.Joe. She stood in front of him tapping her foot, with the bat in her hands. 

"Yah, what were you trying to do, ert?" L.Joe looked up, and stuck his tongue out.

"I wasn't trying to do anything. Plus, i'm not scared of you." Nana raised the bat and went straight down, but stopped right above his head. L.Joe got startled and pushed himself backwards and slightly pushed the door, which slid open. Then a cold breeze came in.

Oh... ....I forgot to lock the door..

Myungsoo walked over to L.Joe. L.Joe looked straight up to see Myungsoo looking slightly pissed.


a/n: sorry for not updating......T_T, trying to figure out how to get into scenes, &such~ But don't worry, since this is short, i'll be updating this next instead of my other ff. ^^ Or maybe i'll just put my other ff on hiatus and try to finish this ff... -3- idunno.. :3 Hehehe. So.. do you think Myungsoo will get angry at L.Joe? Or will he be like, "OH L.JOE, HOW DARE YOU GET INTO BED WITH JIEUN AND NOT ME?!!?!?".....just kidding. Hehe, love you~ Thanks for reading & Subscribing. ^^ Please anticipate the next chapter. :D....