Chapter 11

An Escape with Infinite

When you got home, everyone split their ways. You went to sit onto the couch with Nana and started to talk to her about anything that came up.

"So how's rooming with Myungsoo?" 

"It's not bad, but it's not the best either. How's sleeping with Hoya?" 

"That dirty dog slept on my bed with me last night. He wouldn't sleep on the floor like how dogs are supposed to."

She laughed and you laughed along with her. But suddenly, Sungjong came out. 

"Let's watch a movie!" He screamed, and he sat down on the coach between you and Nana. He found a horror movie that was currently airing, so we started to watch it. You were never really fond of horror movies, but you just agreed with it anyways.

Halfway through the movie, you started to feel really scared. So you looked at Sungjong who was really into the movie, then to Nana who was asleep. 

Am I the only one scared..?

At a scene that was full of suspense, someone suddenly screamed behind you.

"BOO!" Sungyeol popped out from behind the couch, and you let out a loud scream as you fell onto the floor. 

"Yah! What was that for? You scared me!!" You pouted at him while on the floor. 

"Hahaha, I had too. You were just asking for it, you looked liked a scared little puppy." He smiled at you. But you just stuck your tongue out. Out of no where, Woohyun came and picked you up and placed you down on the couch, then sat by your side.

"Don't worry Jieun-ah~ I'll protect you." He wrapped his arm around you, but you quickly got up and ran into the kitchen.

"Neh~ I don't want you to protect me, you greasy tree." You stuck your tongue out and continued into the kitchen.

Surprisingly, you bumped into Myungsoo.

"Mmm? Oh Hi Jieun-ah. Was that you that screamed?" He started to chuckle at you, but all you could do was turn pink. You covered your face as you spoke.

"Sungyeol-ah scared me." He slipped another chuckle, and you felt someone's arm go around you.

"I'm sorry Jieun-ah, I told you I'd protect you, but I guess I failed to keep that promise. Please forgive me." He pulled you into a hug, and as you took your hands out of your face, he was smiling. You suddenly felt yourself becoming more pink, and your heart started to beat at a faster pace.

Why is my heart beating so hard.. ? Omo! What if he can tell and he laughs at me?!

You pushed him away, and gave him a apologetic smile.

"Mianhae.. I.. have to go upstairs to shower." You waved at him, and ran up the stairs. 

Why did she push me away? Perhaps she felt my heart beating faster than a normal pace.. maybe I scared her off.. Aish.

Myungsoo just turned around and headed back into the living room.

 

It was late, and you just got out of the shower. The day was about to come to an end. Today was the end of the official first day of being with Infinite. But there was also a plus, you got to meet Teen Top. When you got into the room, Myungsoo wasn't in there, so you went downstairs to check where he was. He was asleep on the couch next to Woohyun.

"Haha.. that's cute." You walked over to them and placed a blanket over their sleeping bodies, turned off the lights, and headed up the stairs. While entering your room, you noticed your camera laying on the floor.

"Hmm.. I guess i'll go take a picture of them sleeping." You giggled to yourself, and quietly crept down the stairs. You walked into the living room, and Flash! You took a picture of them. You looked at it, they looked silly, Woohyun with one leg out and his mouth wide open, while Myungsoo looks like he's about to fall off the couch. You giggle, and you hear them rustling around. You took that as your cue to head back upstairs. 

Once you got into your room, you looked outside the door to the balcony, and noticed it was snowing. You flicked on the light, unlocked then slid the door open, and sat outside the door underneath the rooftop so the snow wouldn't hit you. It looked so beautiful, if only there was someone to enjoy it with. You sighed, and took your camera and snapped a picture.

"This one will be labeled as 'Wishing Someone was with Me'." You just smiled to yourself. You got up and closed the door, and crawled into bed into your warm blankets. You looked at your clock, 10:42PM. 

"Today was a good day to start the week. I wonder what else to expect." And with that, you drifted to sleep. 

-1 Hour Later-

You felt a cold breeze come in, you figured it was Myungsoo coming upstairs from the couch. 

"Yah... close the door. It's cold. Hurry and get into bed..." You mumbled half asleep. When you're tired or sleepy, you're always cranky and grouchy. You heard the door shut, and the breeze went away. You felt more at ease now, so you started to smile. Just as you're about to go into a full deep sleep again, you felt someone crawl into your bed, which woke you up. 

"Eh..? Why are you sleeping here?" You were too tired to open your eyes, but you felt someone's arms go around your waist. 

"Hush.. go to sleep. I'm keeping you safe." 

Wait.. this isn't the voice of Myungsoo..


a/n: Hello! ^^ How's this chapter? ^^ Is it good?! I thought of it while in class today. Hehe~ 

OHOHOHO, who could it be?! >:D You'll find out next chapter~

P.S. I didn't mean to be mean to Hoya when i called him a dirty dog. xD It's just, you know his fangs..? And how people say his canine teeth..? :D Yeah. Same w/ Woohyun being called Greasy Tree ^^