Chapter 6

An Escape with Infinite

 

When you woke up, you found yourself curled into Myungsoo's chest. You felt embarrassed, so you turned around and got out of bed. He turned to the other side. You smiled to yourself, and walked into the bathroom to do the morning neccessities. You walked out of the bathroom and noticed Myungsoo still soundly asleep. It was only 7:30am, you blamed your habit of waking up early for this. You let out a sigh and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

You peered into the living room seeing Woohyun sound asleep. You walked into the kitchen to start breakfast. You decided to cook them an american style breakfast, Bacon, Sausge, and Eggs. As you grabbed the eggs out of the fridge, you turned around to see Woohyyun behind you, shirtless. His sudden appearance scared you, and you dropped the eggs. But somehow, Woohyun caught them all.

"Ahh.. Mianhae! No.. Kamsaminmida!" You weren't sure whether or not to say Sorry or Thank you, but you got scared thinking that he would get mad at your clumsiness.

"Why are you sorry, Jieun-ah? It was my fault for scaring you. Here, I'll help you with breakfast." He smiled at you, and put on an apron. Even if he had an apron over, he was still shirtless, which bugged you a little bit. But slowly, everyone got up one by one and started to help out. Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Sungjong started to set table up. Dongwoo and Woohyun put food onto plates, while Hoya placed them on the table. You pulled Nana to the side.

"Unnie.. last night L came into my bed and we slept together.." Her eyes widened, "WHAT?!" You rethought what you said, and she misunderstood. "Nono, unnie! ONLY sleeping! I was scared so I guess he came into bed to calm me down." Nana's face became normal again, "Oh, phew~" you laughed at her, and heard Hoya call you guys to come eat.

"Jieun-ah, can you go wake up Myungsoo?" Dongwoo asked before you sat down, you smiled and nodded. You started up for the stairs and peeked in, he was laying in bed looking at his phone. "Myungsoo-ah.. breakfast is ready." He looked up to see you. "I'll be down in a second." You nodded and headed back down the stairs for breakfast. When you sat down, everyone's eyes were on you. You didn't know what happened, but then you thought of it. You looked at Nana, you mouthed to her, "You didn't tell them, did you?!" She gave an apolgetic look, "Mianhae!" You covered your face. Woohyun asked, "Did that really happen, Jieun-ah?". At that moment, Myungsoo walked down the stairs, and Sungjong immediately asked, "Hyung, did you sleep with Jieun-ah?" He stared at the innocent little maknae.

"No, where did that conclusion come from? I slept on the floor." Everyone had a confused look on their face as he sat down. Everyone was talking about current events, while you ate your breakfast in silence. Woohyun's eyes wouldn't leave you.

After breakfast, you went back into your room to change, and this time you locked the door. You changed into a black vneck longsleeve with some skinny jeans. As you were done changing, you heard someone banging on the door. "Yah! Jieun-ah, this is my room too." It was Myungsoo, so you quickly ran to unlock the door. "Mianhae." You bowed down, and squeezed past him.

This girl says sorry too much..

When you went down the stairs, Woohyun came out. And to your surprise, you two were matching. He too, also wore a black longsleeved vneck, except much much deeper, with jeans. He looked at you from head to toe.

"Hey Jieun-ah, did you plan to match with me? Ahh, you're so cute." He gave you a bright smile and pinched your cheeks. You pushed his hands away and walked out the door. 

To your surprise, Woohyun didn't follow you. But you sat down on the porch swing and watched the snow fall. You put your hand out, and let the snowflakes fall onto your hand. You smiled, and dropped the snow. You wrapped your arms around your legs, and closed your eyes for a bit. You felt a jacket fall upon your shoulder, and when you opened your eyes, you saw Myungsoo. 

"If you stay out here dressed in clothing so thin, you'll get sick." Myungsoo sat down next to you on the porch and started to swing it. Your eyes peered to the side, Myungsoo was really focused on the snow drops falling. His eyes were really deep.. you couldn't take your eyes off his. Suddenly, he turned to you.

"What are you looking at?" you saw a smirk forming upon his face. Your face suddenly started to warm up.

"Oh.. nothing." You turned away, but you rethought back to this morning.

"Myungsoo-ah.. why did you deny that we slept together last night?" Myungsoo turned to your gaze, and smiled.

"I don't want them to think the wrong things, I was only sleeping with you because you wouldn't stop whimpering." He let out a little chuckle.

"O-Oh.. i'm sorry for mentioning it then." You laid your head on your legs and closed your eyes. You felt so embarrassed for telling Nana, who told everybody. They all think you're a liar now. 

Myungsoo was staring at you, for some reason he wanted to laugh at you. No, not at you, with you. He scooted a little closer to you, and was about to put his arm on your shoulder, but he stopped.

Wait.. what am I doing..? 

He shook his head, and placed his arm back down to his side. You looked up and saw Myungsoo staring at you. Surprised, you looked back down. Then you heard him laughing lightly.

Aish.. she's.. what's the word.. cute?

In the middle of Myungsoo's gaze at you, a snowball suddenly hit your head.

"Ahhh! It's so cold!" You jumped out from the swing and started to brush the snow off your head. You and Myungsoo turned heads and saw 6 boys on the other side of the yard. They were walking into your yard.

-------

a/n: ahh, i got distracted and didn't know how to add details/such/such. -3- But yeah, teen top's here, yayyyyy! :DDDD~ keke. so today all day, i had Infinite's summer dance stage stuck in my head.. so.. you guys should watch it toooooo!