Chapter 8

An Escape with Infinite

After all of Teen Top and Infinite were done catching up with each other, Teen Top is about to head back to their cabin. L.Joe has finally removed his arms off of your shoulder. You were worrying about Myungsoo the whole time, so you decided to head inside. But right as Teen Top turns around to head back to their cabin, Chunji turns around and invites Infinite, Nana, and You to a party at their cabin.

"Yah, let's party tonight. To celebrate our promotions!" Chunji said. Sunggyu turned around and gave the O.K., then you all hustled back into the warm cabin. 

Sungjong grabbed Dongwoo and Sungyeol to help build a fire, while Hoya went and grabbed some firewood from the backyard. Sunggyu headed into the kitchen to boil some water for hot cocoa, and Nana went to see what movies they had avaliable to watch. You decided to go visit Myungsoo upstairs, but as you're about to take your first step up the stairs, you noticed L.Joe's jacket still on you. 

"Hmm.. i'll return this to him tonight when I go to their party.. Wait. Where's Myungsoo's jacket?" You suddenly remembered, and remembered that it flew off. So you rushed to the front door and looked down, it must've been covered in snow already. 

"Aish.. why is it snowing so much?!" You stomped angrily to the ground and started to dig around looking for his jacket. 

-1 Hour Later-

You checked your phone, it's already been an hour and you were freezing cold. You finally gave up, but just as you gave up, you tripped over something, and fell into the snow. You were really mad now, but when you looked at what you tripped over, it was Myungsoo's jacket.

"Ahh! I finally found it!" You picked it up and hugged it. After a few minutes of squirming, you ran inside the house to wash it. You brought it to the bathroom and started to handwash it. After about half an hour, it finally started to appear clean, so you threw it inside the dryer to dry it. 

You walked down the stairs and didn't see anyone in the house, but you found a note on the dinner table.

 

Jieunnie~

We went to the store, we wanted to take you but you disappeared.. ㅎㅎ

We'll be back soon~ Don't be scared!! 

Love, Jongie ^^

 

"Ahh.. I guess they couldn't find me since I was basically hiding in a blanket of snow.. heh." You giggled to yourself, and decided to go change into new clothes since your clothing was still wet. You walked up the stairs, and into your closet. You started to dig in your bag, and you found a neatly wrapped present. 

"Hmm..? I wonder who's this from.." You peered onto the card. It read:

Jieun Baby~ Make lots of memories! Love, Umma and Appa. 

You unwrapped a brand new dslr camera. It had all sorts of functions of which you didn't know how to use. But you figured the more you play with it, the more you'll get to understand it. So you started to walk all over around the cabin and snapped pictures. Your room, down the stairs, into the kitchen, into the living room, into Sunggyu and Sungyeol's room, Dongwoo and Sungjong's room, and lastly Hoya and Nana's room. 

You laid on the couch and started to scan through your pictures. After viewing them all, you didnt' know what to do.. so you started to take selcas. 5 million selcas later, you're bored once again. So you decided to take a nap. You plugged in your iPod and dozed off..

Paradise - Infinite

Half an hour later, you felt someone holding you bridal style. You slightly opened your eyes to see Myungsoo's flawless face. You suddenly felt embarrassed.

"A-A-Aahh, Myungsoo.. you don't.. have to carry me.. I'm heavy.." Myungsoo looked down on you and smiled.

"I don't want you sleeping where that greasy boy slept." It took you a moment to realize it, but you noticed Myungsoo smiling. 

FLASH~

You quickly snapped a picture of him, as his eyes go wide. 

"W-What?! What was that for?!" You stuck your tongue out at him and looked at the camera while he carried you up the stairs. His smile is really charming, and his dimple was showing. You giggled a bit, and Myungsoo just shook his head. He placed you onto the bed, and laid onto his 'bed' on the floor. 

You turned around so you can stare at Myungsoo, but he was busy focusing on his phone. While gazing his way, you started to fall asleep. And in a matter of seconds, you fell asleep once again. Myungsoo finally glanced your way.

Why does she look so.. cute.. when she's sleeping.. 

Myungsoo walked over to you, and knelt by your bedside. He took your camera from your hands and started to look through the pictures. He looked at his pictures, and chuckled a bit. Myungsoo looked your way again.

Her face looks so smooth.. I want to.. touch it.. 

He starts to carress your face with his finger, following the line. Your face forms a small smile, and he but his arm on the bed and laid his chin on it. 

She's so beautiful.. ahh.. what's happening to me..? Why do I feel fuzzy inside..

As he's about to get up, he looks back at you one more time. He takes your camera once again, and takes a picture of you and him. He takes one last look at you, and places the camera on the nightstand, then he quietly leaves the room.

As Myungsoo was walking down the stairs, he felt some heat coming from the Washing Machine room, so he opened it and noticed there was one peice of clothing in the Dryer. He openes it and looks, it's his sweater, except now it's really, really, really small.

"Aish, Jieun put the heat up too high.. this was my favorite sweater too.."

-----------------------------

a/n: Hehe.. small sweater. Myungsoo will wear it and he'll be stiff. -3- sorry for my lack of posting D: been busy the past few days, but i'll try to make it up to you guys with chapters the next few days! i have so many ideas in mind.. but i don't know how to write it. -3- so most likely my chapters will be short D: i hope you don't mind.. i'll TRY to make it long, but i write.. slow.. and.. idk.. BUT YEAH.

Thanks to the New Subscribers, leave comments & Feedback! :3 Tell me what you thik will happen, huhuharhar~