5. You

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5. YOU

// i went to all the places where we used to make memories//

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Myungsoo can positively tell that the woman sitting in front of him wasn’t pleased. Not completely her fault though, Myungsoo just told Hyeri that she might not have any chance at all to get near his workplace. “You y chief must be the one who cause all of this, right? I’m not surprised,” Hyeri scoffed. “I guess, she is just doing her job, Hyeri. It honestly doesn’t matter who start the fight first, but she is your future boss-to-be, show her some respect,” Myungsoo sighed. “Are you on her side now?” Hyeri raised her voice immediately. Gosh, Myungsoo hates when she uses her high pitch voice. “Whatever, Myungsoo. You are unbelievable. Get your sense together first before actually asking me on a date,” Hyeri grunted before grabbing her bag and left Myungsoo. Myungsoo once again sighed. It’s pretty complicated on how he got involve with Cha Hyeri from the first place; she has been there since the first time he woke up from the coma. Myungsoo remember absolutely nothing back then, so he just accepted and eventually get involve with everyone around him at that time. His parents live aboard; they visit him a couple of times to see his improvements. They have mentioned about a girl before, but Sunggyu stopped them before they could actually tell Myungsoo a single thing. Myungsoo was stressed before, he was pretty sure he must did something pretty bad that the universe has to take all of his memories away. Meanwhile, Cha Hyeri, in this case, was introduced as one of his friend from high school whom Sungyeol once claimed as Myungsoo’s biggest fan and creepy stalker. But, Myungsoo also noticed that that one friend of his loves to exaggerate. Hyeri was not that bad at first, she cares about him a lot for this past five years. Part of Myungsoo wanted to refuse Hyeri’s confession three month ago because he feel so wrong about being in a relationship with her, but another part of him is too kind to refuse her. In the end, Myungsoo accepted her, even though he still hasn’t figure whether it was a good decision or not, until now. Myungsoo was reading his book for good 15 minutes until a voice, too familiar voice, snapped him out from his mind.

“Hey,”. Myungsoo looked up from his book, a mixed of shocked and shame at the same time covering his face. Myungsoo blushed hard. How could his chief suddenly appear in front of him out from nowhere when he was planning to avoid her for awhile? After all, passing out in front of your boss isn’t something to be proud of. “Are you okay?”. Her voice sounds concern though, but Myungsoo was positive that the chief was probably laughing internally. Myungsoo nodded; his eyes still not able to match hers. “Myungsoo-ssi, you don’t have to be ashamed of what happened last time, in case you are thinking about it,” Saerin said. “Are you a mind reader, Ms. Park?” Myungsoo blurted out and slapped himself mentally afterward. Myungsoo was wondering why the hell he keep saying nonsense things to his boss. “No, but your blushing face is pretty obvious,” Saerin replied. “I’m sorry. Aren’t you supposed to be at the meeting with the CEO?” Myungsoo asked. “Wow, I’m impressed that you actually know my schedule,” Saerin said. “Or maybe it just Nam Woohyun who revealed too much behind my back, I may never know,” Saerin smirked. “Its Woohyun hyung,” Myungsoo grinned. “The meeting is delayed until thirty minutes from now. I reserved a seat before in this café but it seems they forgot to save me a place and that’s why I’m here,” Saerin explained. “Are you saying that you want me to give up my place?” Myungsoo raised his brow. “Not actually giving up your place, I’m just asking whether you could share a table with me if it doesn’t bother you too much,” Saerin said. “Of course not, Ms. Park. Take a seat,” Myungsoo smiled as he gestured his hand to the empty seat across him. “Thank you,” Saerin smiled slightly before she took a seat. “This café must be something that you fight so hard to get a seat,” Myungsoo suddenly said. “It is something,” Saerin replied. “It’s on the top of my to-do list when I arrive at Korea,” Saerin continued. “It looks best on autumn, you can see the perfect view of leaf falling to the ground from this exact spot, it’s my favorite spot,” Myungsoo said as he turned his head to face the window. “I can almost hear Dante on my mind whenever I see a leaf falls on autumn. Know'st thou not at the fall of the leaf. How the heart feels a languid grief. Laid on it for a covering-,” Myungsoo paused suddenly. This is exactly Myungsoo’s problem; he does not think before a sound escape his mouth in front of his boss. Myungsoo just feel like telling her everything, and he doesn’t care whether his boss actually gives a damn about it or not. “Why did you stop?” Saerin said, amusement was written all over her face. “Cause I just read a boring poem out loud and you probably seeing me as a boring freak right now,” Myungsoo lowered his head. “And how sleep seems a goodly thing. In Autumn at the fall of the leaf?”. It’s Myungsoo’s turn to see Saerin in amusement. “Dante’s Autumn Song is superior. Does it make me a boring freak too?” Saerin said. “No, you sounded great, Ms. Park,” Myungsoo grinned. “Does your hyungs call you a boring freak when you read them a poem like that?” Saerin said. “No, it’s actually my-, I mean Hyeri says it embarrassed her and she told me that I’m like a living fossil,” Myungsoo muttered. “You should keep doing things you like despite what other say,” Saerin stated. “Well, I do not plan to listen to her either Ms. Park. I just have to do it behind her back,” Myungsoo smiled again.

“Stop calling me Ms. Park. Saerin is fine because we are outside the office,” Saerin smiled slightly. “But, it sounds weird,” M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter