1. Real

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. REAL

// if what we used to have was real, then how could you be fine now? //

 

 

 

Kim Myungsoo is as good as dead right now. It's not everyday you got a new boss from the states, but when Myungsoo was infromed he will get one, he just got home from his dear friend's birthday party and completely wasted. The next morning is a disaster, Myungsoo got a terrible headache and the grand information about the new editor in chief who will arrive at his workplace in less than a hour from the time Myungsoo finally woke up. So now, he was rushing through the streets, bumping people here and there because missed the bus and couldn't get any taxi. Talking about works, Myungsoo loves his job as an editor and also a photographer for a famous magazine and he simply can't get fired just because one certain man called Lee Sungyeol. It's not Sungyeol's fault though that Myungsoo didn't check his phone after going back to his apartment after the party. The moment Myungsoo stepped inside the building, all eyes are on him. Myungsoo never late, especially for an important days like this.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Hurry up, the new chief has arrived, you have got to be kidding me for coming late in a day like this," Woohyun said when he saw his best friend, literally panting inside the elevator. "What time did she arrive?" Myungsoo said, still trying to catch a breath. "How should I know? We are from a different departments, dude," Woohyun chuckled. "I've told you not to drink that much last night. It's good that you still have that flawless face or she might fired you immediately when she saw you," Woohyun said. The elevator make a ding sound and the door opened. "It's your floor, good luck, buddy," Woohyun said as he pushed Myungsoo outside. Myungsoo was scared to death when he enteres the editorial departments section, he was 7 minutes late, apparently. "Kim Myungsoo! How come you are late. The chief is waiting for you," Byunghun, his colleague, practically giving him a what-the-hell face. "I am officially doomed," Myungsoo sighed as he putted his bag on his workdesk. "No , Sherlock," Byunghun snapped. "Now, go inside before you really got into deep ," Byunghun said as his hand pointed at the chief's room. Myungsoo sighed once more before he gather all his courage to knock on the chief's door. He entered the room once a 'come in' came from inside. 

The new chief was busy on her phone, Myungsoo doesn't know whether it make the whole thing better or worse. "Yes, sajangnim, the office looks really great and I can't wait to work here," The chief said to her phone. "Okay, sajangnim, I will, thankyou," The chief muttered as she hung up the phone. "So, you are-" "I'm really sorry, chief, I know I'm late but I promise this will be my last time," Myungsoo bowed to the chief. "Take a seat," The chief's stoic voice made him even more scared. Myungsoo finally looked at the chief's face for the first time and taken aback. "My name is Park Saerin and I don't know whether the last chief tolerated this kind of mistake or not, but one thing you should know that I won't tolerate any kind of mistakes," Saerin said as she sent a deep glare to Myungsoo. Myungsoo just blinked. "Miss, do you in any chance know me?" Myungsoo suddenly blurted and immediately shut his mouth. Saerin raised her brows. "Yeah, you are Kim Myungsoo and you are officially 7, no, 8 minutes late on my first day being the chief," Saerin said. "No, I mean like-" "You have been an editor for almost 2 years and I guess you are also a photographer. You never came late and you have a clean record. Today is your first mistake?" Saerin said. "Miss, are you my stalker?" Myungsoo suddenly blurted out once more and mentally slapped himslef afterward. Myungsoo was so sure that the chief will gone mad and he hve to say goodbye to his career. Saerin raised her brow once more before she chuckled.

"I read my future employee's record on the plane, and in case you are wondering, it's my first time I see you, My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter