4. For

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4. FOR

// i remember the moment you told me you were leaving me//

 

 

 

Kim Sunggyu is confused. He was pretty sure that his memory is not that bad, eventhough his friends often told him that his brain works like an old man already, but he was certain that he heard it clearly when Park Saerin said that Cha Hyeri is not a girl that Myungsoo slept with that night. "Come again at the part about her relationship," Hoya said, confusion is also written all over his face. In fact, it was written all over the six boys. Myungsoo raised his brow. "Since when you are all interested in my chief?" Myungsoo huffed. "Your chief? Yah, Kim Myungsoo, you have a girlfriend," Woohyun snapped. "And as far as I know, your girlfriend is quite possesive that she can't even stay for 10 minutes yesterday because your chief is there," Hoya snapped too. "It's me who feel uncomfortable," Myungsoo said. "Hyung, we have eyes that can see her annoyed expression and constantly asking you with her eyes to get out from there," Sungjong grunted. "Lee Sungjong, I've warned you," Myungsoo glared. "Yah, stop it already," Sunggyu said. "Now what are you telling us earlier?" Snggyu continued as his gaze moved towards Myungsoo. "Geez, hyung. I know you are old but Myungsoo just told you like 30 seconds ago," Sungyeol grinned. "Shut up, Yeol, because I also need a comfirmation," Hoya snapped. "You guys are so weird," Myungsoo raised his brows once again. "Park Saerin told me that his boyfriend cheated on her and now he is dating the girl he cheated with but she couldn't blame him because he suffered an amnesia," Myungsoo said. "How close did you get with her that she told you such thing?" Sunggyu asked out of the blue. "Nah, it still kinda awkward but I feel comfortable around her somehow and she just told me like that, well maybe because I kinda forced her a little bit," Myungsoo blabbered. "She told you that her boyfriend is dating the girl he cheated with?" Woohyun said. "Yes, gosh, hyung, why are we not over this yet," Myungsoo chuckled. "What is your response?" Dongwoo said. "I said I would like to punch his ex-boyfriend's face if we ever met," Myungsoo shrugged. Hoya and Sungyeol burst out a loud laugh meanwhile Sungjong gasped and the rest of the hyungs just stared at Myungsoo in awe. "What, why? Did I say something wrong?" Myungsoo said. "Now that's funny," Sungyeol whispered to Hoya but loud enough for Sunggyu to hear and sent Sungyeol a deathly glare. 

"No, nothing is wrong, Myungsoo-yah. It just funny to hear you want to punch someone's face while you aren't brave enough to say 'no' to your own girlfriend," Woohyun smirked. "It's different, hyung. I don't want to break Hyeri's heart. Oh, talking about Hyeri, I actually need to accompany her for a job interview, gotta go, bye hyungs and maknae," Myungsoo said as he grabbed his bag and wave goodbye at his friends before he left the restaurant. "Saerin lied," Sunggyu spoke up. "I know it's her! I know she is the person right from the very beginning," Sungjong scoffed. "Sungjong-ah," Sunggyu said. "Dude, I'm so going to beat her up every way possible with my ultimate sassiness and Sungyeol hyung, our operation is back," Sungjong said. "Did you just 'dude' me?" Sunggyu said in annoyance. "What I am trying to say is that Saerin probably not ready to tell us and that's why she lied yesterday. I think she still in shock that Myungsoo is actually dating that Hyeri girl-" "Hyeri sounds more appealing," Sungjong cutted Sunggyu's sentence but shut his mouth immediately when Sunggyu death glaring him. "I think we should just let Saerin calm down first before we help her and Myungsoo. Everything is too sudden and shocking for her," Sunggyu continued. "Hyung, I think Myungsoo still very in love with Saerin noona though," Sungyeol suddenly said. "He said he feels comfortable when he talked with her eventhough he just met her like, 2 days. Did you see his eyes beamed when he talk about Saerin noona?" Sungyeol continued. "I'm just saying that, Saerin noona could actually be the one who will help Myungsoo to gain back his memories about everything, after all the doctor said it's possible, right, for him to be fully remember?"

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

"Don't be nervous, Hyeri-ah. The chief is very kind," Myungsoo smiled. "Oppa, I told you to call me jagiya, right? Why are you still calling me with my name?" Hyeri pouted. "I've told you that I can't because it makes me cringe," Myungsoo chuckled. "Yah! I am your girlfriend for goddess's sake, can you please treat me like one?" Hyeri said. "I'm not nervous anyway," Hyeri scoffed. "I know I'm that great. And you should've recommend me a long time ago since it's your company," Hyeri grunted. "I didn't recommend you, the chief is the one who offer you the job," Myungsoo said. "Really? Woah, she must be very nice, right? That's why you can't stop saying nice thing about her," Hyeri gritted her teeth. "Just do the interview well, jagiya," Myungsoo smiled. "Whatever, I'm going to charm her until she can't resist me and book me permanently," Hyeri said confidently. "Yo, Myungsoo, the chief want to see your girlfriend now," Byunghun suddenly snapped. "Good luck," Myungsoo grinned and give her a pat on her head. "Tsk, like I will need luck or something," Hyeri said before she opened the chief's door. A cold air welcomed Hyeri when she stepped inside the chief's office. "Chief Park? My name is Cha Hyeri and I'm here for the interview," Hyeri introduced herself, quite annoyed that the chief doesn't have a decency to turn around her chair. "Hyeri-ssi, please seat down," The voice, somehow familiar, cutted the tense atmosphere. The chief finally turned her chair around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter