3. Chance

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. CHANCE

// it hurts me to know you're happy and it kills me to know that you've moved on //

 

 

 

Nam Woohyun talks too much that sometimes his friends so annoyed and have to shut his mouth, or else. So when he can't even say a word, which is a very rare sight, that thing must be really terrible. "Well, I'm going to sum it up if noone will," Hoya said, breaking the tense atmosphere. "So-" "You know that Myungsoo is dating a and you didn't tell us, how dare you," Woohyun snapped, rather furiously. Woohyun is not the type who gets angry easily, but the thought of Kim Myungsoo, one of his bestest friends, is dating a girl who basically ruined Myungsoo's life and he didn't know any single s about it, makes him want to smashed the girl's head instantly. The point is, Woohyun is mad on how ed up Kim Myungsoo's life is. "And you knew about this all along for almost 5 years. For goddess's sake, why are you two just telling us now?" Sunggyu said. "Because Saerin noona is back," Sungjong said, keeping his head low as if he can feel the burning rage from his hyungs eventhough he didn't match their eyes. "And if she never come back, you two plan to keep this forever? What if they end up marrying each other?" Hoya snapped. "It's not only because Saerin is back, but because Myungsoo personally told me not to tell the rest of you, even Sungjong found out accidentally. He ed up so bad and he know it. Myungsoo was afraid, hyung. He can't forgot how angry we were when we found out that Saerin left because he cheated on her," Sungyeol sighed. The truth is, six of them were beyond mad when Myungsoo admitted that he was the one who slept with another girl, they refused to talk to him for weeks.

Lee Sungyeol is the first one who talk to Myungsoo, only to tell him that he should reflect on his wrong doings instead of begging Infinite for forgiveness, because Infinite is not the one he should be begging to, and that is the night when Myungsoo had that accident. Infinite and Park Saerin have always been close. They were high school friends. They would be lying if they say that they never have a crush on Saerin, because who wouldn't ? Park Saerin is always the ideal girl, the perfect girlfriend material and Kim Myungsoo is the lucky guy who had successfully stole her heart. "If you guys know who the girl was, you guys would definetely hunt that girl down and most probably kill her, and Myungsoo doesn't want that. He was pretty sure it's all his fault and one should not be blamed for his mistake," Sungyeol explained whatever Myungsoo had told him that night. "Myungsoo is always that kind of guy, isn't he," Dongwoo sighed. "Did he told you what happened? Like why did he cheat on Saerin?" Sunggyu asked. Sungyeol shooked his head. "Myungsoo was depressed, hyung. The fact that he can call me and said an endless sorry is already amazing. I mean, if I were him, I can't even hold my phone," Sungyeol said. "And now he suffered an amnesia and dating a girl whom he suppose to despise. Gosh, I wonder why life is so cruel to him. And now, I feel sorry for him. Aigo, my poor dongsaeng," Woohyun said. "I know, hyung. I feel furious at first but then, rather than being angry, I think we should help him to get away from that because no matter how hard I think about it, I feel like this is somehow not Myungsoo hyung's fault, the evil is that Hyeri girl," Sungjong snorted. "Well, that explained the y attitude when you are with her," Hoya smirked. "It's not my fault that her face itself already annoys me to hell and the fact that she's a doesn't make it any better," Sungjong scoffed. The rest suddenly burst into laugh, knowing that there should be no doubt that Infinite's maknae's y side is the finest. "So, I guess you two already have some kind of evil plan to revenge on her, am I correct," Woohyun smirked. "Forget it, knowing you two, I must be correct," Woohyun suddenly snapped. "It's called how-to-ruin-Myungsoo's-relationship-without-him-knowing-that-we-are-actually-the-evil-mastermind," Sungyeol grinned. "That sounds so bad, like why we want to ruin our brother's relationship," Dongwoo said. "Relationship my , hyung, sounds more like relation for me," Sungjong snorted. "Don't mind him, hyungs, he always get extra rude when it came to Myungsoo's relationship," Sungyeol said. 

"Wait a second, guys, how can you be so sure that this girl is the same girl who slept with Myungsoo?" Sunggyu suddenly said. "I just know, okay hyung and right now I just need someone to really confirm it and that someone will come in three, two, on-". Sungjong's sentence cutted by the sound of the ringing bell on the cafe's door. "Park Saerin," Woohyun muttered. "Saerin noona!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter