반환 [return]

One Shot {remake}
Please log in to read the full chapter

chapter VII 반환 [return]

return to me, for you're all i've ever thought about

        "Do you have any precise location yet?" Jimin asked as he walked over to Jongup, leaning over his shoulder a little. Jongup leaned back in the computer chair and sighed, running his fingers through his hair. Jimin frowned. "I take that as a no?"

"I mean...I found where the water tower is but I can't possibly find a possible location." Jongup mumbled. "We're running out of time."

Yongguk looked up and held his and out, taking Jongup's laptop. "Let me look for a second." He took a second to look at the Google Map before humming softly. "Instead of relying on Google Maps, we should head out there ourselves. From the view Mark sent us, the water tower wasn't far from where he is. Let's go in a good radius and search abandoned buildings or buildings that seemingly have no life in it or anything. Either way, we can't sit here and figure it out. We'll waste more time."

"Yongguk's right. C'mon. Let's head out." Jaebum agreed and grabbed his jacket.

"Let's start from the actual water tower and spread out until his this hotel." Yongguk pointed to a luxurious-looking hotel. "I think that's a good enough radius, right?" He asked and looked up at he cop. Jaebum nodded and gestured for him to follow as everyone began leaving. Yongguk set the laptop down and followed them out, climbing into the van before taking a seat beside Himchan. He watched everyone else beginning to pile into the van before he turned his head and looked out of the window. His hand reached up and he began to unconsciously caress the cross necklace, pulling in his lower lip between his teeth. Jongup caught his actions and exchanged worried looks with Himchan.

"Where'd he get that necklace from?" Jimin whispered to Himchan.

Himchan looked at him and gave him a small smile. "It's Daehyun's actually." He explained. Jimin blinked in surprise. "Yongguk gave it to him as a birthday present a couple of years ago. We all thought Daehyun threw it out but Yongguk discovered it in his room when we were at our hideout 2 days ago." Jimin's lips formed into an 'o' shaped as he leaned back in the seat.

"That reminds me of the necklace I gave Kookie..." He murmured to himself. Himchan gave him a look of surprise.

"Kookie? Who's Kookie?" He questioned. The look of bewilderment Jimin showed explained that he didn't expect anyone to hear him.  He swallowed thickly and slowly lowered his gaze on to the floor. Himchan frowned as he got no response and looked up at Jaebum questioningly.

Jaebum sighed and looked out of the window. "You know that kid in the kidnapping video? Jungkook?"

"What about him?" Yongguk lightly scoffed, looking at Jaebum with a perk of an eyebrow. "He looks too young to be in that type of gang."

"That's Jimin's lover." Jaebum hissed, ready to defend Jimin but Jimin held his hand up for him to stop.

There was a brief moment of silence before Jimin spoke. "Ex lover." He said softly, his gaze still on the ground. "I was a rookie when I first met him. He was in a gang, but in that gang. We fell in love - well ... at least, I fell in love with him. I never truly knew about his feelings for me but when my team got the mission to arrest his gang, I saw him and I panicked. I didn't want to arrest him - we made plans to run away together, to start a new life together. Yet there I was, aiming a gun at him telling him to put his hands behind his back. But I saw the look in his eyes and my feelings got in the way..." A frown formed on his lips and his lower lip trembled. "I jeopardized the mission by letting my feelings get the best of me...I got shot by one of his gang members and he went to help me but the gang member who shot me pulled him back. Without a second thought. He just...left." Jimin's hand idly rubbed his thigh, which is the spot where he had gotten shot. Yongguk watched Jimin silently and he couldn't help but pity the boy. He reached over and lightly squeezed Jimin's thigh, making the younger look up at him shock before his eyes flooded with tears.

"Jimin, we're going to be facing him again...Are you sure you can handle--" Jinyoung started, only to get cut off soon after.

"--I'll be fine." Jimin replied sternly, rubbing his eyes. His expression changed to one of determination. "I won't let my feelings get the best of me. Not this time." Jinyoung frowned and sighed before lightly shaking his head. The van soon came to a stop and the door slides open. Yongguk was the first to get out of the van. He fixed his shirt before he looked around before narrowing his eyes, pointing to a empty apartment complex.

"Let's start there."

---

Youngjae smirked as he pulled away from Daehyun, standing up to his feet, grabbing his boxers and his jeans, then pulled them up to fully clothe himself. As he zipped his zipper, a small chuckle left his lips as he stared down at the sobbing boy on the ground. His eyes raised slightly and his eyes narrowed, raising his hand to give some of the men in the room a signal. The men then grabbed Daehyun's wrists and chained them together before another grabbed a lever and pulled it. Youngjae watched the chains lift Daehyun up off of the ground far enough so that if he even tried, he couldn't even touch his toes on the ground. He then hummed and rubbed his jaw before he turned and began walking for the door.

"Have at it boys. Go all out." He ordered with a smirk. One of the men smirked and approached Daehyun, who whimpered before cowering.

"Oh, don't worry. We're not gonna you." The man whispered and pulled up Daehyun's briefs along with his parents. Daehyun seemed a bit relieved but also very concerned.

The other male chuckled. "We're just gonna beat you up to an inch of your life." He snickered as he rolled up his sleeves. Daehyun's eyes widened. Youngjae left the room, shutting the door behind him. He remained close to the door, listening to the grunts, the small cries and whimpers before smirking. He rubbed his lower lip before it as he walked down the hallway. However, he missed one thing; someone was watching him from around a corner. The red head moved and hides behind the corner again, nibbling on his lower lips.

'How can he be so selfish and so insane like this...?' He thought to himself. 'This is out of control. They need to get here soon.'

"Are you okay, Mark?" A sudden voice yanked the said male out of his thoughts. Mark gasped in shock and looked up at the person who spoke.

"J-Jungkook." He stuttered. The said male blinked as he watched Mark warily before relaxing slightly.

Please log in to read the full chapter