음모 [conspiracy]

One Shot {remake}
Please log in to read the full chapter

chapter VI 음모 [conspiracy]

enough is enough....

        "So," Youngjae cooed as he bent down, eyeing the beaten boy that was laying helplessly on the ground. "Do you know why you're here? Do you even know why all of this had even happened in the first place?" The boy panted heavily and coughed, covering his ribs, and did everything humanly possible to avoid looking in Youngjae's general direction. Youngjae growled at this and grabbed him by the jaw harshly, forcing him to look at him. "You know I hate being ignored, Daehyun."

" you." Daehyun spat angrily. Youngjae blinked before laughing bitterly, letting go of his jaw before he stood up.

"It's like you're asking me to kill you right here, right now." He shook his head and put his hands on his hips. "What? Do you hate me?" Youngjae put his hands on his chest as he faked innocence.

Daehyun chuckled faintly, leaning his head against the dirty ground. "Oh, I don't hate you. I pity you." Youngjae's head jerked back a bit in surprise. "When Yongguk and the rest of them find you...they will end you." He warned. Youngjae laughed.

"Then they'll go to jail!" He exclaimed.

Daehyun looked him dead in the eye. "Do you think they care?" He dead-panned. Youngjae stilled for a moment, his amused expression disappearing. The male sighed and leaned down, grabbing Daehyun by grasping a fist full of his hair. The boy screamed out in pain as he was yanked up to his feet by his hair.

"You know," Youngjae shook his head and punched Daehyun's stomach as hard as he could. "I always hated that mouth of yours. Though I'd always picture it around my ." He grinned at the thought, but got an irritated growl in return from Daehyun. "Oh, do you think you're in the position of threatening me, Jung Daehyun?" He pushed Daehyun to the ground before he walked over to him, getting on his knees between Daehyun's legs. Youngjae grabbed a hold of his jaw and forced the boy to look at him. "You're in no place to even speak."

"Like I care." Daehyun hissed, shoving Youngjae's hand away. "You may inflict pain but you'll never silence me."

Youngjae smirked. "Oh, Dae. How naive you are. Do you realize who you're dealing with?" He held up his arms as the rest of the gang (Yugyeom, Choi, etc) surrounded him. However, Mark stood near the door - observing silently with guilty eyes. Daehyun looked up at the people who surrounded him, struggling as he got pinned down. "If you can take a hit to the head, if you can take 2 betrayals, and if you can take heart break," Daehyun's eyes widened as Youngjae began undoing both of their pants as he spoke. "then you take me." Youngjae chuckled as he watched Daehyun shake his head, silently begging Youngjae not to.

"P-Please..." Daehyun whimpered out. But Youngjae's smirk got bigger, darker, as he removed their pants slowly. The boy squirmed as hard as he could but the others were quick to hold his flailing limbs. Youngjae reached up and put his finger on Daehyun's lips.

"Shh, shh." Youngjae shush, trailing his finger down Daehyun's plump lips. "It'll only hurt a lot." He reassured mockingly before he smiled as the rest of the gang chuckled.

"Y-Youngjae, please...Don't." Daehyun shook his head quickly, tears starting to form in his eyes. Youngjae chuckled and slides his hand into the hair on the back of the boy's head, gripped, and yanked his head back. Daehyun whimpered and squeezed his eyes shut, feeling Youngjae shift before leaning over him. He could feel his breathe hitting his lips.

"I'm not going to stop." He whispered. "Now that I finally got you in the palm of my hands, I'm not even going to give you any mercy." Daehyun's breathing hardened and his heart began to race as he felt Youngjae's fingers slowly pull down his briefs.

"Youngjae. Please." He begged as tears rolled down his chest. "Don't. I--I don't want this." Youngjae chuckled at the boy's begging. He shook his head and leaned back a bit, still holding onto his hair. And with a muttered, 'oh well,' from Youngjae, Daehyun felt intense pain shoot up his back. Mark looked away and squeezed his eyes shut, no able to watch the scene in front of him. He opened the door and left as quickly as he could. He reached up and rubbed his face before walking down the hall. With everyone distracted, Mark knew he had a moment alone. So he grabbed a spare video camera and went far from that room as possible to create distance. He the camera and started filming himself.

"Jaebum, everyone." Mark said softly, not wanting anyone else to hear him just in case he had been followed. "Please, you gotta get here quickly. Daehyun-sshi--he's in bad condition. They're...they're doing unspeakable things to him and it's hard to watch." His eyebrows furrowed. "I can't take it anymore - it's been 3 days! You know their time limit; if you don't find him in 4 more days, he's dead. I..." Mark stopped talking and looked behind him as he heard footsteps. He immediately hid in a dark corner and looked up, noticing an open window. He could see the giant water tower that had 'Saesungil Corps.' printed on it. Mark lifted the camera and made sure a show of the window got in the video - a possible hint of where they could be. For even he didn't know.

Mark stayed still and as silent as he could be until the footsteps walked past the room he was in. He exhaled and stepped out of the corner, aiming the camera at him again. "You gotta here soon. Rescue him...and Jaebum...Jaebum, baby, please - come for me. I miss you. I miss you so much." Tears formed in his eyes. "It's been far too long since I've seen your face...Come soon, nae?" He managed a faint, sad smile before holding up his fist. "Fighting." He ended the recording and sighed, looking down to the ground. Mark nibbled on his lip before he left the room, heading a couple levels down to where his own room was. Mark took his laptop and hooked up the camera to it before burning the video on to a CD. Once that was done, he put the CD in a case then put it in an envelope. He walked out to the male who was responsible to deliver the videos, which they simply just called 'errand dude.'

"Deliver this to Yongguk and the rest. It's a new video for them to watch." Mark added in a wink to help convince the male so he wouldn't be suspicious of anything. Errand Dude grinned and took the envelope with a nod before leaving the warehouse. Mark watched him leave before he turned and headed back to his room. He curled up in his bed and buried himself in his blankets.

"Jaebummie..." He thought to himself and closed his eyes. "Come to me soon...I love you." Mark knew that giving hints to them was technically considered conspiracy. He knew that if they find out, he might just end up like Daehyun or worse; dead. But he didn't care. He didn't want Daehyun to suffer. If he himself dies, then so be it.

-----

Yongguk leaned back in his chair and tapped the pen impatiently on the desk before tossing it. He sighed deeply and ran his fingers through his hair. They spent the last day analyzing Daehyun's kidnapping video; maybe the slightest view from a window could be caught. But there was nothing. Not a window was in sight, and it was beginning to frustrate Yongguk.

"We got 4 more days to find him." He announced, putting his hands on the back of his head as he leaned back more. "And we haven't even gotten a lead or anything. This is infruiating." Himchan frowned and paused the video he was watching on his laptop.

"I must have watched his kidnapping video at least a thousand times to look over details. I got nothing. There's not even a peep of a window or anything. They must be underground?" He pondered a

Please log in to read the full chapter