도움 [help] {short update}

One Shot {remake}
Please log in to read the full chapter

chapter IV 도움 [help]

this is a very dangerous decision but it's the only option...

        "What are we going to do now?" Himchan boomed. "We basically ing ditched Daehyun, and look at where he is now!" He held out his arm in a random direction. "They're going to torture him!"

"Whomever they are." Jongup said softly, his eyes narrowing a little. "We still don't know who they are. All we know is that Youngjae and Zelo are apart of them. Man, if only we knew - we could have a chance at finding him. Not knowing makes things a lot more harder..."

Yongguk sighed and looked down the hall, his eyes locking on to a door that had a broken doorknob.

"That must have been where Daehyun was hiding..." He thought to himself. Yongguk swallowed thickly before getting up to his feet. He began walking down the hall towards the door before a brief moment to study the door. "How ironic. He probably didn't even notice he was hiding in my room..." Yongguk reached up and gently pushed the door, making it slowly open up to reveal the trashed room. He let out a shaky breathe at the sight of it and immediately felt tears form in his eyes. Yongguk turned his head and looked over at the others.

"This is where Daehyun was hiding." He murmured. Himchan looked at Jongup before he jogged over to Yongguk's side, Jongup following closely behind.

"...This is your room." Jongup realized, his eyes widening slightly. Yongguk nodded a little and walked further into the room before looking at the closet. The door was supposed to be hanging on two hinges but one of them was broken, leaving the door crooked but still in place. Yongguk walked over to the door and carefully opened it, his eyes spotting a cellphone laying on the ground. Bending down to pick it up, he ran his thumb over the touch-screen before sighing softly.

"Is that his phone?" Himchan asked, peeking over Yongguk's shoulder. Yongguk pressed the home button (it's an iPhone) and it came up to a lock screen. The lock screen photo was all of them, even Youngjae and Zelo.

Yongguk gripped the phone in his hand and pressed it to his chest. "This is all my fault." He confessed. "I never once heard him out. Not ever. I never let him explain why he felt a certain way about something - I always cut him off and assumed he was just jumping to conclusions. I thought that at times, he was just trying to be a jerk. But each time he tried explaining, his words were soon proven right ... This is the same type of situation, but 10x worse." He turned his head and looked at the other 2 males silently watching him. "This time, I took it too far. We were all in turmoil. With a mysterious group targetting us, the best we could do was stick together to make sure not one of us gets hurt ... Yet I exploded on him, only listening to his words about Zelo and ignoring the entire picture. I was so blinded for my love for Zelo that I refused to look at his reasonings, or anything else in the matter. And because of me, he's gone. Because of me, he's in pain." Yongguk let out shaky breathe and lowered his gaze. "I have to fix this. I have to find him. I have to make things right."

"Hey." Himchan put his hand on Yongguk's shoulder. "You're not going to do all of this alone. We're here also, okay?" He reassured. Yongguk looked up at him and nodded.

"But how are we going to find him? We have no clue on who took him besides Youngjae and Zelo." Jongup itched the side of his head. "We should watch the CCTV we installed. Maybe we could catch a glimpse of even one of them. One face could help us identify who they are. Or at least help." He speculated.

Yongguk nodded. "Good idea. Once we identify them, then we can go after them. But not like this." He shook his head and put Daehyun's cellphone in his pocket. "There's only two of us. They have Zelo on their side, it's not going to be easy to just confront them."

Himchan frowned. "Are you saying we have go and search for allies?"

"Please." Jongup snorted, folding his arms across his chest. "Like hell someone will help us." Yongguk paused briefly before sighing.

"Go study the CCTV's. I'll figure something out." He ordered. Himchan nodded before walking away. Jongup watched Himchan go before he looked at Yongguk.

"Hyung." He walked over to him. "...What do you think Youngjae and Zelo want with Daehyun?"

Yongguk looked at the younger. "Who knows? But I suspect it's not good. Youngjae isn't one to give out pity or mercy and Zelo is a very skilled fighter. It's an ugly thought, but who knows what they're going to do to him..."

"...Do you think they'll...?" Jongup's words stopped and Yongguk looked at him, his eyes hardening a little.

"Daehyun will not die, Jongup. I will not let him die. I made a vow t

Please log in to read the full chapter