First Try;Save

Mystery

When Sujin fell asleep Yoseob fell asleep too..

When Yoseob wake up in the morning he wanted to cook a breakfast for Sujin but there was nothing to cook for..

He locked the doors before he left to buy ingredients in the store..

Meanwhile..

Sujin woke up 3 mins after Yoseob left the house..

She look around to search for Yoseob,and found a note..

"Sujin-ah,i'm just going to buy food,don't go anywhere ok?

I Love You"

She pouted a little bit wishing Yoseob would wake her up to bring her with him but he didn't..

Sujin felt bored and watch T.V. at the living room..

Then she heard a crashing sound,she was starled and look beind her then her sides..

She was scared to death she grab the phone in the table then dialed a random number..

"Yoboseyo?" He/She said..

Sujin stayed silent..

"Sujin-ah?" He said..

"Oppa,i'm scared!" Sujin said as her voice is trembling because of scaredness..

"where's Yoseob?" He ask again..

"He's at the store buying food.." She replied still feeling scared..

"Oppa,can you come here immeddiately?" Sujin ask him and he said yes then hang up..

7 minutes had pass and you heard the door bell ring..

She immeddiately open the door and hug him..

"Sujin-ah,don't worry i'm here" He said hugging her back and comforting her..

"Oppa,he's here" Sujin said..

Tears slowly formed in her eyes and run down her cheeks...

"Don't worry,Your Jaesoon oppa is here" He said wiping her tears away...

She and Junhyung sat down at the couch..

"Oppa,i thought you don't like that name and want me to clal you Junhyung" Sujin said smiling weakly at him..

'I don't hate that name,I just don't like using it..And you're the one who said that,that name is nicer and call me by that.." He answered and chuckle..

"Oppa,Yoseob oppa knows about it already.." She stared at Junhyung and look down..

"Really? When? did he get angry?" Junhyung begun questioning her..

"Ne he know it already..Its yesterday i fainted..He didn't get angry at me and take care of me but Yoseob oppa was disappointed you knew about it first than he did.." Sujin said and frown a bit..

"Hahaha,i knew it..He's just jealous..So who's here?" He laughed a bit then ask in a serious tone..

"i don't know but i know he's here,oppa stay with me a little bit until Yoseob oppa get back,will you?" Sujin ask Junhyung and just nod..

When she fell asleep Junhyung stand up and lay her on the sofa as she was just sitting before and Junhyung sat on the flal and hold Sujin's hand..

8 minutes past,Junhyung heard the ring of the doorbell and peek at the glass as Sujin's door is glass but not transparent..

He open the door and Yoseob was standing with 5 paper bags..

Yoseob was surpirise to see Junhyung inside of Sujin's house..

Yoseob just greet him as usual and ask Junhyung what happen and Junhyung told Yoseob everything..

Once Yoseob put down all the paper bags on the table in the kitchen and head towards the refrigarator,he found a note..again...

"I was so close on getting you Sujin,but you had to call your friend Junhyung..
Next time i will make sure you would call no one,and to be sure i'm going to kill all your friends first then your boyfriend and YOU.."

He emphasized the word "you" and Yoseob fell down on his knees..

Junhyung quickly rush down to the kitchen because of the crash sound he heard..He look at Yoseob confused and surprise..

the paper Yoseob was holding fell on his hands as he loosen the hold of it and Junhyung notice it and quickly took the paper and read it..

After he read it he just look at  Yoseob blankly and turn to look at Sujin who was sleeping peacefully..

"We have to give this to Dujun hyung's uncle" Junhyung suggested to Yoseob who was still kneeling on the floor..

Junhyung help him to get up..

"Come on bro,you need to show Sujin you're strong and don't make her feel burden to herself" Junhyung said as he tried to get Yoseob up..

"Hyung what am i gonna do? jsut stand or sit here waiting for DuJun hyung's uncle to capture him?" Yoseob said as he got up..

"Well,as for now yes..We can't do anything..if you'll go outside or even staying here inside you both will still be in danger.." Junhyung said as he grab a chair to sit on..

"Hyung,its jsut not the 2 of us,its all of us..And i now sujin won't let us all die..she's going to sacrifice herself for us and i don't want her to leave me.." Yoseob said to Junhyung and started tearing up..

"I know all of our lives are in danger,and i know how you feel..if Hyuna would sacrifice her self for me,for us..i would totally breakdown too..but all we can do is stop Sujin to sacrifice her self for us,,all of us don't want her to die.." Junhyung said cooly,but inside he was crying..

"Hyung if she got killed we're not going to be killed" Yoseob said still crying..

"I know,and that guy has something to do with her..Its like he wants to kill Sujin for revenge" Junhyung said as he started tapping the end of his fingers in the table..