Beginning

Mystery

"Oppa let's go now" You pushed Yoseob and push him until he lines with you in the roller coaster..

"Let's wait for them,They'll be here.." Yoseob said and grab your hand to stop you from pushing him..

You waited for DuJun,Junhyung and Hyuna..

"Oppa let's get some ice cream,I think they will be late" You said and pointed to the ice cream cart..(sorry if you don't understand)

"Yeah,maybe they will be late.Let's go get some ice cream:" Yoseob said..He grab your hand and run to the ice cream cart..

"2 chocolate please" He ordered..

"Here it is Sir" The vendor gave Yoseob the ice cream..

Yoseob gave the other one to you..

"Gomawo oppa" You said to him,and hug him..

"Nae,eat it fast before Dujun hyung,Jaesoon hyung,Hyuna arrived" He whisper in your ear,making you confused..

"Waeyo oppa?" You asked him and he giggled..

"It's because if they saw us they'll want me to treat them for one..And i already treated them to go here in the amusement park" Yoseob answered you..

You laughed at his answer..

After you both finished your ice cream you waited in front of the gate again waiting for the 3..

"Sujin-ah!" You look at the person who screamed your name and you saw Hyuna..

Junhyung and DuJun are behind her..Hyuna run and hug you..

"Ah Hyuna unnie~" You hug her back..

"Since all of us are here,let's start now.." Yoseob said...

"Let's start in roller coaster" You said excitedly..

"Let's go ride the roller coaster.." Yoseob repeated what you said and all 5 of you began to line

After you all ride the roller coaster,you went to ride bump cars and so on....

"Ah,let's eat first,I'm starving.." DuJun complained..

You all nodded..

"Let's eat there," Hyuna pointed at a burger shop..

You all went in and ordered..

After you all eat,you all rested a bit and continue riding,the rides..

"Time really flies when you're having fun,isn't it" DuJun said ..

"Yeah,I know so want to go home now?" Junhyung ask..

Junhyung look at all of you and you all shook your head..You are all very tired but you all never liked to stop..

"Let's go eat dinner later,at my favorite restaurant" You smile..

all 5 of you split up,,leaving DuJun alone and roaming around the amusement park..

Yoseob let you drag him everywhere you wanted..You stop and needs air..

"O..Oppa..ca..can..w.we..r..rest..a..b..bit" You said trying to catch your breath..

You took a deep breath and exhaled it..

"Sure" Yoseob still has that smile on his face..You wondered why never get tired from you dragging him everywhere..

"Oppa,how can you still smile and I'm here tired.." You ask and pouted..

"Haha,It's because I'm happy to be with you" You blushed at what he said..

Speaker:Only 5 minutes,For the ones who are still inside the amusement park playing,you only have 5 mintues left..

"Ah oppa we only have 5 minutes,let's go and meet the others.." You suggested and you all 5 meet up in the same place..

"Let's eat dinner?" Junhyung suggested and You nodded..

You remembered you told them you all will eat in your favorite restaurant..

After all of you arrived,you ordered..and pay the bills when you all are done..

"Let's go home now,It's getting late now.." Hyuna said and she look at Junhyung and telling him to guide her to her house..

You all nodded..And went home..Junhyung took Hyuna home with DuJun since Hyuna and DuJun's houses are just a block away..

Yoseob take you home..