I Know

Mystery

After DuJun waited for Yoseob he fell asleep with You on the couch..

Yoseob knock making DuJun wake up,but it's not that loud..

DuJun slowly put your head on the couch and stand up..

"Wait a minute" DuJun said as running to the front door to unlock it..

He opened the door and saw Yoseob standing..

"Oh,Hey Yoseob,you're home" DuJun said as he open the door wide enough for him to come inside..

"oh,Hyung,Thanks for qaurding Sujin for me" Yoseob said to DuJun as he enter inside..

"No problem," DuJun said as he close the door..

"So,Hyung did she tell you something,like why's she's so scared so much?" Yoseob said as he looks at DuJun worriedly..

"Well,.." DuJun paused hesitating to tell Yoseob the truth and rubbing the back of his neck nervously.."I think this can explain everything" DuJun said while getting the note from the table and giving it to Yoseob..

Yoseob qucikly read the note and crumbly it with angryness.."Dud,are you alright?" DuJun ask Yoseob..

"Hyung,how can i be alright,someone's trying to get Sujin and kill us.." Yoseob said panicking..

"Yoseob,don't worry my father can help us.." DuJun said calming down Yoseob and put his hand on Yoseob's shoulder..

"Thank you very much hyung" Yoseob said..

"Listen,so since you're here now,I need go home,It's kind of late now.." DuJun said to Yoseob heading towards the door,but Yoseob stop him..

"Hyung,stay here didn't you read the note it says I'm everywhere you can get killed" Yoseob said..

Yoseob's really frustrated about the situation he's already busy and now this guy is adding in his mind.. Yoseob's really worried about Sujin and the others..

He's wondering if his mom could be in danger,and if he leave Sujin might be kidnapped..

"Hyung,you can sleep in the guest room," Yoseob said to DuJun..

DuJun wanted to refuse but he is right the note says he's everywhere he's also scared so he just nod.. It's a good thing he don't have a work tomorrow..

But Sujin has a school tomorrow..

Yoseob was in a panic mood,he don't know what to do..

Suddenly he had an idea.. He thought of the spy he always let guide Sujin when she get out of the house..

He called the spy to tell that it's guiding her tomorrow for school after Yoseob drop her in school..

He notices Sujin sleeping in the couch.. He carried her to her bedroom... And sleep beside Sujin..

He never thought Sujin is getting in his way, he would do anything for her..

If ever Sujin said that he'll jump in the top of the building he would do it but he knows its impossible for Sujin to request it..

There love is unbreakable,unstoppable and irreplaceable..No one could ever break them apart..