Someone?

Mystery

 

 

Yoseob walk you to your home..

You two are walking in the dark street..

You hold Yoseob's hand because you're scared..

You are feeling that someone is behind you,following you both..

You turn around,but there is nobody there..

Yoseob looks worried and ask you,,"Sujin is everything alright?" He ask..

You nodded,but still feel scared..

You and Yoseob are close now in your house,you feel someone is staring at you,

You became really scared..

Finally you and Yoseob are inside of your house now,Your house isn't that big but still you managed to live alone in the house..

"Sujin-ah,I need to go now.." Yoseob said and kiss your forehead,..

He was going to open the door when you suddenly hold his hand..

"Oppa,can you stay here just for tonight?" You ask him,you never really ask him before to sleep with you,or even stay with you in your house..

"Sure,I can" Yoseob said and removed his hand from the door knob..

"Oppa can you sleep in my room?" You ask him,

He isn't shocked or anything but there is a worried expression written on his face..

"Ok,I'll sleep with you" Yoseob said..

He was so curious about everything you requested,he wanted to ask you but he sensed that you are really tired..

You went to your room with Yoseob..

You lay down on your bed with Yoseob..

And you sleep right away but Yoseob hasn't..

He doesn't feel uncomfortable,but he was feeling really worried about you..

Many questions are popping in his head..
Why would she want me to stay with her?,Why is she telling me that's she's fine?,Why is she lying to me? many questions like that popped in his head but he just shook his head and sleep with you..

 

(Morning)

You wake up..

You wanted to go to the bathroom but someone is stopping you,You turn around and Yoseob is sleeping like an angel wrapping his hands on your waist..

You lean closer to him,.."He looks like an angel that fall in the land" You thought on your mind..

"Yoseob-ah, I need to go to the bathroom" You shake Yoseob and trying to release yourself from his grip but every move you make makes him tighten his grip..

"Yoseob-ah i really need to go the bathroom" You shake him again..This time he shook his head ..

"Min Dae-ah,can we stay like this forever?" He ask whispering to you but his eyes are still clos..

You nod,you don't really need to go to the bathroom its just an excuse..

"Sure" You answered him..

Yoseob is really happy and let a smile on his face appear..

Suddenly you thought that,Yoseob hasn't kiss you yet..

He did kiss you but not in the lips..

You wanted to lean closer to him but instead he lean closer to you..

Making you both feel each others breath..Yoseob hug you tight and lean closer to you..

Then your lips met..

Yoseob kiss you passionately,and you deepen the kiss..

You both parted the kiss..

"Sujin,can i ask you someting?" Yoseob said as you both jsut look in each others eyes and still lying in the bed..

"Sure oppa,what is it?" You answered him..

"Are you alright?" He ask you,making you feel confused..

"What do you mean,oppa?" You asked confusely 

"Yesterday you don't look good,Is there something wrong?" 

"I'm just tired oppa,we did have some fun yesterday" You answered..You know you lied to him,you never want him to worry about you..

"Ok Sujin ah..But when something is wrong please tell me" Yoseob said looking in your eyes..

He feels like he wanted to cry..He know that you lied to him,because you don't like him to worry about you..

You nod..You and Yoseob got up..

You cook breakfast while Yoseob is watching you cook..

"Sujin-ah i need to go home after this.." Yoseob said..

"Waeyo oppa?" Youa sk him..

"Omma don't know i'm here and she's going to be worried.." Yoseob answered truthfully..

"Oppa can i ask you something?" You said..

"Sure,Sujin,what is it?" He said wating for your question..

"Can you stay with me..?" You gather all the courage you can to ask him..

"What do you mean,Sujin ah?" He ask you..

"I mean like live with me here in my house" You said..

"I don't know that yet,Well for me i want to,but i don't know if omma would like that.." Yoseob answered honestly..

You just nod and keep cooking..

"Sujin-ah,Please tell me is something wrong?" He worriedly ask..

You shook your head and keep continue cooking..

"Oppa,I'm done cooking breakfast can you prepare the table?" You ask him politely and he nod..

While he is preparing the table,you are plating the food and place it on the table..

You both eat breakfast..

After you both eat breakfast..Yoseob decided to call his mom and tell her the he is staying a little bit longer before going home and his mom just approve..

His mother treated you like her own daughter so she likes you very much..

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N

I hope you support this story..even though it's not great thank you very much for reading it..

Sorry for late update by the way..anyways I'm on hiatus..

So you know what it means..

Well please keep supporting and reading this fic..Thank You all