Breakfast

Mystery

Sujin called DuJun's uncle to investigate her house for footprints..

"Sujin," DuJun calls her..

Sujin turn around and saw DuJun..

"DuJun oppa,why are you here?" Sujin ask as she walks towards DuJun..

"Ah nothing really,just checking how the investigating went," DuJun said as he look around..

"Ah nae,ahjussi is doing pretty well,.." Sujin said as she look at DuJun's uncle and look at DuJun again..

"So,where's your Yoseob?" DuJun ask walking towards you're kitchen..

"Ah,he's at the recording studio," Sujin asnwer as she follows DuJun..

"Ah,then if the investigators leave you're all alone?" DuJun ask as he stop walking..

"Ah,annio Jae-..I mean Junhyung oppa will be here in a minute," Sujin asnwered DuJun as she stops walking as well..

"Ah arasso,why you stop calling Junhyung,Jaesoon?" DuJun ask as he leaned his back at the wall..

"Mollayo,i just wanted to call him by that name now..Oppa you hungry?" Sujin ask while she walk inside the kitchen opening the cabinets one by one..

"Uh," DuJun hesitated for awhile but answered,"I am,"..

"Ok,for breakfast we'll have pancakes?" Sujin beamed while showing the box of the pancake flour to DuJun..

DuJun just nod and sat at the chair..

"Sujin,don't you have a school today?" DuJun ask curiously and Sujiin nod..

"Did she skip classes?" DuJun thought.. and ask it aloud to Sujin..

"Did you skip classes?" 

"Aniya,oppa listen to me first.." Sujin said shaking her hands at him motioning that she isn't lying..

Sujin continued cooking the pancakes and DuJun leaned forward to listen to Sujin..

"Oppa,I have a brain cancer" Sujin said calmly,soft and quitely but loud enough for DuJun to hear..

"You what!" DuJun screamed of shockness...

Sujin just nod her head and continue..

"Sorry for not telling you oppa,well let me continue my story" Sujin said as she flip the pancake over..

"Since Yoseob oppa just knew about this,he told my adviser and the principal of the school to let me stay at the house but still continue studying and i still have some homework" Sujin said as she take the pancake and put it on the plate and place another one on the pan..

"Wait..What? Yoseob just knew about this? and you knew it all along?" DuJun said and stand up from his chair..

Sujin nod.."Yeah,Junhyung oppa is the first one to know,except for me," Sujin said and look at DuJun for a while then continue cooking the pancake..

"Why is Junhyung the first one to know?" DuJun ask raising one of his eyebrows..

"Because when i vomit and fainted after my father's funeral he's the one that's been there for me," Sujin answered and flip another pancake..

"Oh,but why didn't you tell Yoseob about it?" DuJun ask curiously..

"Because he'll be too protective,not that i hate it but i don't want to see him get tired.." Sujin paused for a while,while she place another pancake in the plate and continue, "He's already tired after his works are done,and if i tell him that i have a brain cancer he'll be more tired." 

"But still,at least tell him..he's just worried about you.." DuJun said worriedly..

"That's the problem oppa,he'll get more tired because of worrying about me and taking care of me.." Sujin said as she turn off the stove and took a sit across DuJun..

"Oppa,let's just eat breakfast ara?" Sujin said as she took one pancake and pour some honey on it..

"Sure,.." DuJun answered calmly and took the other pancake and put butter and honey on it..

"Why didn't you invite us?" Someone said making Sujin and DuJun look at them..

"Oppa,you're here!" Sujin beamed and hug both of her oppa..

"Nae,we are" Both of them said in unison and laugh together..

"Care to join us?" DuJun said standing up from his chair..

"Can you cook more pancake for both of your oppa?" DuJun ask Sujin..

Sujin just nod and quickly cook 2 more pancakes..

"Yoseob oppa and Junhyung oppa take a sit first.." Sujin said as she pointed at the seats..

Yoseob sat beside Sujin's chair and Junhyung beside DuJun..

"So,what were you guys talking about?" Junhyung ask first..

"Nothing.." Sujin and DuJun said in unison and started to laugh while the 2 eyed them curiously..

"Done!," Sujin said as she place both of the pancakes in front of them..

"Thanks Sujin," Yoseob and Junhyung said..

Yoseob patted Sujin's head as she takes a sit..

"Cheonma Junnie and Seobie oppa~" Sujin said and eat her pancake..

4 of them eat their breakfast quitely and Sujin wash the dishes while Yoseob help her..

"Sujin,what were you and DuJun hyung talking about while we're gone?" Yoseob ask as he wipe the dishes..

"Nothing,he just came over asking how the investigations are going," Sujin shrug and continue rinsing the last plate..

"Ok then," Yoseob pouted and wipe the last plate..

"Ah~ is oppa jealous?" Sujin tease Yoseob and Yoseob nod..

Sujin leaned over to give Yoseob a kiss on his cheek but Yoseob was to fast and kiss Sujin's lips instead..

"Yah! oppa,not fair," Sujin whine and Yoseob just stuck out his tongue...

 

★★★

 

A/N:

Hello,i'm wondering if all my readers are silent readers..please comment!!

I despirately need them..It helps me~ *whine*

Please?..

Well,i'm not going to force my AWESOME and AMAZING readers to comment..So its alright if you don't comment..

And it depends on you :)

Sorry for bringing you boring chapters..

I promise in the future that you will see how 'he' killed Sujin and Yoseob didn't get any chance to save her..

Ok that's enough of my talking i might spill everything out!..

Bye,Good night and Sweet dreams readers~!