Please

Mystery

After Hyuna and You shop you we're left alone again..

Hyuna need to meet Junhyung and DuJun is busy..

While Yoseob is working,

You dialed Yoseob's number..

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Oppa~"

"Sujin!"

"Oppa,are you busy?"

"Yeah,I thought i was just going to have a recording and now i'm even dancing"

"Oh ok..Oppa i'm lonely,and scared i feel like someone is following me.."

"Where are you? you're at your house right?"

"Nae,but i feel something creepy.."

"Don't worry  Sujin,i'll go there"

"Nae,Oppa fast ok,"

"Nae,I'll be there Sujin to protect you.."

"Nae,gomawo oppa,i feel really weird now"

"Don't worry,i'm there baby"

You both hugn up..

Pllease Yoseob make it fast..

Someone rang the doorbell,It can't be Yoseob it would be really fast..

You open the door and your eyes widened..

"D..d..du..jun.. oppa" You said stuttering..

"Hello Sujin,Yoseob called me to stay with you so i'm your gaurdian angel for the meantime.."

"Nae oppa,get inside" you sighed..

"Nae,"

DuJun went inside..

"Oppa,i thought you're busy with your new job,?

"I am but my manager let me get home early.."

You just nod..

"So why are scared?" he ask

"Scared?"

"Yes scared,That's why Yoseob ask me to stay with you until he get here"

"I just feel like someone is here with me,you know like a ghost or something" You answered honestly..

"Don't worry about it,Yoseob is with you and the 3 of us also will protect you"

"Nae,I'm glad to know 4 of you,Yoseob,Jaesoon oppa,Hyuna Unnie and you oppa" you point at him while saying the last name..

"You still call Junhyung,Jaesoon?" He ask..

You nod..The first time you met Junhyung he said his name is Junhyung but when you got invited by his mother,his mother called him Jaesoon his real name..

"Nae,he never said that Jaesoon is he's real name when we first met,you know oppa" You said..

'Really? so he introduced himself as Junhyung?"

'Nae he did,until i get to know him a little better and started calling him Jaesoon,which irratates him" you luaghed trying to remember those days..

"So,aren't you hungry?" he ask..

DuJun's job is a cook at a small restaurant,he's like the assistant chef..

You already taste the food he cooks and its really delicious..

'Nae,i'm hungry now" you answered and pouted a little bit..

"Arasso,go change and i'll cook" DuJun said and and patted your head..

You realized you still haven't change your clothes..

"Nae,make sure that your food is amazing oppa" you said to him and give him thumbs up..

You ran to your room and change..

You open your closet and saw a little note in the clothes..

You read it and it says..

You better get ready,

If you don't want any of your friends or your Boyfriend to be killed..

Be careful because i'm everywhere i can see you..

You know you're look is so amazing,and is that DuJun guy your friend?

After you read the note,you we're really terrified..

As 'he' said 'he' can see you and 'he' might kill your friends or your boyfriend..

You quickly lay down the curtains and quickly change..

After you change you grab the note and ran down to the kitchen..

"Oppa!' You shouted,you see him cooking..

"Sujin,what's wrong?" He ask and look at you worriedly..

He turn off the stove first and talk to you...

"Oppa,look at this,' You came to him and quickly gave him the note..

"What is this?" He ask you and read the note..

"Who gave you this note?" he ask looking at you..

He look really scared because of what the note says..

"I don't know," You said with a shakey voice,he knows you're really scared cuz of the words, "I'm everywhere"..

"Don't worry Sujin,I'm here not only me but Junhyung and Yoseob too" He said putting his hand on your shoulder trying to calm you down..

But he's not even calming down because his also scared.."It's just a note,don't worry nothing's gonna happen" He said to assure you..

But you quickly remebered.."Oppa,it's not just a note,it's real.remeber i told you like someone's here like a ghost" You said starting to panick..

"Oppa,I'm scared," you said and tears started to roll down your cheeks..

"We can solve this don't worry..Have you forgotten my appa is a police officer" He said..

You look at him..You remebered that he's father is a police,the head of police.."I'll help you,Sujin,Don't worry"

You quickly hug him and went to the living room and sit as you feel dizzy and DuJun dialed his father's number...

After DuJun talk to his father and tell everything about the note..You feel asleep in the couch DuJun sighed and look at you..

"I wish I can protect and help you,Sujin." He said as talking to his self..

He slowly tried to put your head on his lap and sit in the couch as he waited for Yoseob to arrived..

Yoseob doesn't know anything about this..

However DuJun knows that Yoseob is now staying at your house..