Tell me

Mystery

Sujin and Yoseob eat a nice restaurant..

He order the same thing she ordered..

When the food arrived,Sujin and Yoseob both started to eat and didn't even bother to talk..

When both of them are finished eating,Yoseob and Sujin both decided to just walk around...

Enjoying the scenery of the lake,she break the silence..

"Oppa,tell me why you did it?" Sujin ask and look at Yoseob..

Yoseob just stared at her,doesn't have any idea what she is talking about...

"What do you mean,Sujin?"He look at her confuse..

Sujin just shake her head and stare at the beautiful lake again..

Yoseob gave her an questioning look then look at the lake again..

"Sujin-ah,is there something you or I should tell?" He ask her and she just shake her head again..

"I wish you know what i'm talking about oppa,but i don't also want to drag you in my own trouble" Sujin thought and show a fake smile to Yoseob..

"Sujin-ah,i know you saw me ripping the note in pieces,sorry but i can't tell you what the note says even though its worth of an evidence" Yoseob thought and just nod at her even though he knows that she's only showing a fake smile..

"Sujin,are you cold?" Yoseob ask as he notice the breeze and see her shivering from the coldness..

Sujin nod and Yoseob remove his jacket and put it over her shoulders..

She put her head on Yoseob's shoulders and Yoseob put his head on hers and they both admire the scenery of the clear water from the lake..

Yoseob hold her hand and locked their fingers together..

When the breeze got cooler and cooler,they both decided to come home..

When both of them got home,Sujin's phone just ring..

She answered it and it was Hyuna

"Yah,Sujin why didn't you told me about this?" Hyuna ask through the phone..

"Mianhae unnie,but what are you talking about?" Sujin ask her back..

"I'm talking about the guy who is stalking you or sometthing like that and trying to kill you" Hyuna replied with an angry and furious tone in her voice..

Sujin was shock to hear that from Hyuna,especially that she didn't even tell about it to Hyuna..

"Unnie,don't worry about me,ok? i'll be fine.." Sujin replied calmly to make Hyun calm but it didn't work..

"How could you be so fine,when that crazy guy is trying to kill you.." Hyuna said with a worried voice but still yelling..

Yoseob is just there watching the T.V. and looking at Sujin every once a minute..

He pat the seat beside him,signalling her to sit with him and she did..

"Unnie,jeongmal mianhae..we'll just talk about this other time,i'm tired" Sujin replied and she isn't lying about being tired..

Her head is having a headache but she didn't tell Yoseob about it..

"Arasso,take care of yourself Sujin,i don't want my bestfriend to get killed by some random guy that you don't even know" Hyuna said with a bit calm on her voice now..

"Don't worry unnie,Yoseob oppa is with me,and DuJun oppa is helping me" Sujin said and Hyuna bid her a goodbye then hang up..

:Hyuna?" Yoseob ask as he look at her..Sujin just nod and smile..

She touch her forehead because of her headache and Yoseob notice it and ask her, "Are you having a headache?" He ask looking at her..

She nod because she can't take the pain any more and ask Yoseob for help..

Yoseob got up in the couch and carry her bridal style and went to her room..

He lay Sujin slowly on the bed and let her rest..

"Oppa,can i have a water?" Sujin ask and Yoseob nod and leave the room to get some water..

"Ahh! my head hurts so much" Sujin said to herself

Yoseob is back with a tray..He put the glass and the pitcher on the tray..

He pour some water on the glass and help her to sit up so she can drink the water..

"Oppa,can you lay down beside me?" Sujin ask Yoseob as she look at Yoseob's eyes..

Yoseob nod and lay down beside her.."Feel better now?" Yoseob ask her..

She nod and show a weak smile to him,then hug him..

"Oppa,mianhae i wanna tell you something but i just can't.." Sujin thought and suddenly she fainted in the bed..

Yoseob notice that her eyes suddenly closes and her hands that are wrap around him is falling..

He then notice that Sujin faint..He never thought that Sujin was asleep because when she sleeps and hug him she never loosen the grip on him..

He begun to panic and pick her up on the bed and get on his car,which they don't use at all..

When they arrived at the hospital he shouted for the nurses to help him..

The nurses help Yoseob and put Sujin on the bed..(sorry i don't know what its called)

The nurse put Sujin inside the room and let Yoseob wait outside..

Yoseob just sat down at the benches outside the room and waited for the doctor to come out..

The door open and the Doctor came out and Yoseob stand up and walk towards the doctor..

"Are you Mr.Yang?" The doctor ask Yoseob and Yoseob nod..

"Yeah,is Sujin fine? she had an headache before she fainted" Yoseob said and explain what happen before to the doctor and the doctor just nod his head..

"Well,Ms.Won have a cancer,so she need to rest.." The Doctor explain it to Yoseob..

Yoseob is shock to hear what the doctor said.."She have a cancer,does she know about this?" Yoseob thought and ask the doctor..

"What kind of cancer does she have?" 

"Its a brain cancer.." The doctor answer Yoseob and explain it to him..

After the doctor left Yoseob went inside the room..

He saw Sujin's unconscious body and started to cry,as much as he wanted to hold it back and show her that he's being strong for her,he can't..

He don't want Sujin to die becuase of this cancer and the guy that's trying to kill her..

He hold her hand tight but gentle..

Sujin blink her eyes many times to recover her conscious and look everywhere..."I'm at the hospital" She said..

Yoseob look at her and hug her softly..

"Oppa,what happened?" Sujin ask him still holding his hand..

"You faint.." Yoseob answer her..

She can see Yoseob's eye's redness from crying and the dry tears on his cheek..

"He found out that i have a brain cancer" Sujin thought..

"Sujin-ah,do you know something about this?" Yoseob ask her looking in her eyes..

"Please tell me you don't,I don't want you to hide this from me" Yoseob thought and Sujin hug him..

"Mianhae oppa,yes i do..And Jaesoon oppa know about this too" Sujin replied,hugging Yoseob very tight and crying in his arms..

yoseob's heart begun breaking when he heard Junhyung's name,even though he's not jealous about him..He can't believe that Junhyung knows about this first than him,her own boyfriend..

"How come Junhyung hyung know's about this first?" Yoseob can't hold it anymore and ask her pulling away from the hug and looking at her eyes..

"The day after my father's funeral,when i got home with Junhyung oppa,i started to have a headache and vomit then i fainted..He saw me lying on the floor and we got in the hospital and we found out that I have a brain cancer.."

Sujin explained it to him and Yoseob understand her..

Yoseob isn't angry or mad at her..His very worried about her condition..

She's not getting enought rest because of this guy,her nightmares and the pain she feels..

"Oppa,mianhae" Sujin apologize to him again and again and crying..

"Sujin-ah,its alright I'm not mad,,you need to rest..I'll be staying here beside you and let Hyuna bring you some clothes.." Yoseob said and helping her lay down on the bed...

She nod and Yoseob started singing a song..

When she heard him sing ,Sujin feel asleep