Chapter Four

Brother's Secret

Slowly feeling his heart rate increase he looked over at the clock and sighed. It was six in the morning and he hasn't slept at all. He was too busy thinking about Soohyuk. He blamed Kris. Sighing, he looked above at the other who was sleeping peacefully. Swallowing his saliva, he touched Soohyuk's nose, and trailed his fingers down to his cheek. He realized Soohyuk changed quite a lot in his facial fatures as well. Moving downwards, his fingers landed on his lips, feeling the soft texture of his skin.

Widening his eyes he flushed badly as his eye twitched, "Oh my god..." he muttered, slowly unwrapping himself from Soohyuk, he got out the bed and ran out to the hall. Grabbing his phone and a coat he slipped his shoes on walking out the door as he dialed a number.

Groaning, he tossed in bed as he scrunched his face, hearing a light tapping noise. Ignoring it he rolled over but twitched as the noise didnt stop. Jerking up in bed, he gasped as a loud thud was heard by his window. Seeing his phone ring he quickly picked it up, "Hello?" he said warily staring out the window.

"Open your ing window," Xiumin growled, "Its cold, and dont make me throw a heavier rock."

Blinking a couple of times he rubbed his eyes as he got out of bed and walked towards the window. Opening it his eyes widened as he looked down to see Xiumin down there shivering. "Xiuminnie..? What the hell?"

"Luhan help me up god damn it!" he stuttered hanging up the phone.

Staring down, clearly shocked and mouth wide open, he shook his head. "Uh.. I'll open the door.. come around ok?" he told him as he shut his window and ran downstairs. Opening the front door, Xiumin burst in rubbing his arms as he took off his shoes. "What are you doing here?" he asked as he followed him up to his room.

"I... I just.." his voice faltered, cheeks suddenly heating up. Pursing his lips he held his cheeks shutting his eyes closed. He didnt want to think about it but his heart was beating faster than usual.

"Xiumin..? Whats wrong? What happened?" he held the other's shoulders looking concerned. "You aren't hurt right?"

He shook his head taking a few breaths, "Yea... its just.. Kris just asked me a weird question.. thats all.. and I.." he stopped again, his throat feeling quite heavy.

"What did he asked," his brows furrowed as he let the other's shoulder go.

"He asked if... I liked hyung romantically," he laughed nervously rubbing his neck.

"Oh.." he blinked looking at him.

"I know right? I mean what kind of que-"

"You do," he interrupted the older as he stretched his limbs.

"Wha-what?" his eyes widened face all flushed.

"I think you like him too," he nodded.

"N-no way! Theres no way i like him like that! I mean why, he is like a brother to me and we're just close and what are you saying? Come listen to me!!" he whined as he saw Luhan climbing back into bed.

Yawning, he got in a comfortable position nuzzling in his pillow, "Xiuminnie... its six in the morning and I am too tired to hear about your love problems. No offense," yawning again he started to drift off to sleep.

Puffing his cheeks out, he walked up to the bed and kicked him, "Yahh! Get up and let me rant! I don't know how to deal with this.." he cried out his palms.

Groaning, he turned around and glared. Sitting up he sighed, ruffling his hair. "Hyung.. answer my questions. Does your heart race when you are with him?"

Taken back, he stared at the other in shock. "Well... I... guess so.."

"Do you blush around him or the mention of his name?" he asked raising a brow.

Flushing to that he swallowed the lump in his throat, "Well I-"

"So yes. Moving on, can you imagine him not being at your side?"

"No.." his voice was soft at the mention of not being able to be by his side.

"Would you be mad or angry if he dated someone else?" Luhan asked and at that, Xiumin clenched his teeth thinking about that girl, glaring at the ground. "So thats a yes. Can you imagine yourself dating anyone else?" Xiumin shook his head in response not feeling comfortable with the idea. "Do you want to kiss him?" his voice grew softer at that question watching Xiumin's reaction.

Widening his eyes he looked at the other, "I.. I... Luhan.."

"Xiumin... you are in love with Soohyuk. End of your love problems." he nodded laying back down.

Flushing pretty badly, he held his cheeks tighter, feeling embarrassed, "Oh my god... I love hyung.. I'm in love with hyung. What do i do? I dont know what to do!"

Sighing, he groaned, "Well... you could let me sleep," he suggested.

"Luhaaaaan!"

"Ok ok," he grumbled sitting up.

As the sun started to shine bright in the horizon, Yunho yawned walking down to the kitchen seeing Soohyuk in there. "Oh you are up early, making breakfast?" he laughed sitting down.

Chuckling he nodded as he placed down two cups of coffee as he sat across, "Yea, morning hyung."

Grabbing his mug he took a sip, loving the bitter taste, "Morning. Where is Xiumin? Is he up yet? He's usually with you."

"I woke up without him in my arms, so I thought he went back to his own room," he replied taking a sip of his coffee as well.

"Mhm," he nodded his head staring at his younger brother, "You know... I didn't want Xiumin to know about you but, seeing as how things are, I think its best to tell him along with the other news." he spoke calmly sipping his drink.

"What do you mean?" he questioned sipping his drink as well.

"You know exactly what I mean," he retorted staring at him straight. He crossed his legs, his face looking calm as his whole demeanor screamed intimidation.

"I don't see why we have to," Soohyuk spoke softly gripping onto the mug.

"Don't play dumb with me. I know you see it too. Its getting dangerous, and you need to stop leading him on," Yunho told him, "hes going to be hurt and its not right."

Staring right back at Yunho, Soohyuk sat there not moving an inch. Clenching his jaw he stood up to finish making his breakfast, "I dont know what you are talking about, but please stay out of our business hyung. It doesn't involve you."

"Hyungs?" Kris walked in yawning, "Where's my breakfast?"

Smiling he set the plate for him, "Kris~ I made your favorite, come sit."

Sighing, he stared at him as he wondered where in the world Xiumin could have gone.

Sitting down in the table, he ate the food that was given to him, thanking Luhan's parents. "No problem dear~ I didnt know you stayed over last night, I would have baked some cakes," Luhan's mother smiled.

"Neither did I," Luhan muttered but continued to eat still tired.

Laughing nervously he rubbed his nape, "Yes, sorry to intrude," he apologized bowing his head but they told him it was no problem and to enjoy himself. Fishing out his phone, he texted Kris to inform everyone where he was just in case they got worried. He looked up bidding Luhan's parents goodbye as they head off to work. "Have a nice day~"

"Not to be mean.. but when are you going to leave? I have things to do today," Luhan yawned finishing his food.

"Dont know.. can you come home with me?" he pleaded looking at him.

Scoffing he shook his head, "Are you kidding? No way, you have to deal with this yourself."

Pouting, he sighed placing his forehead on the table, "Ok fine.. but I don't wanna to go home now... I'm still shy to see him.." he muttered.

"Course you are, but get out by lunch time ok? I have to go out," he told him as he took the plates and washed them. Xiumin could only nod. "Why don't you ask him out on the dance thats coming up soon. You could tell him then."

"The dance? Oh yea the dance... but.. what if he rejects me?" he bit his nails at the possibility and that broke his heart at the thought of it.

"Seriously Xiumin? Theres no way he would reject you, so shut up and go ask him," Luhan shook his head only to receive a smack on the head by the other.

By the time evening came around, Xiumin walked in his house feeling a bit scared. He remembered leaving Luhan's place much later than lunch time and the other was pretty grateful seeing as how Xiumin offered to help with his work. He regretted it so much and took a mental note to not help Luhan ever.

Slipping his shoes off, he hung his coat, wanting to sneak in his room. Walking over quietly he spotted Soohyuk in the living room alone. Stopping for a moment to observe, he bit his lips feeling extremely nervous. Turning his head, Soohyuk saw him and that made Xiumin's heart skip a beat. "Minseok-ah, you are home."

Nodding his head, he walked in the living room, "Yea... I just got home. How was your day hyung?"

"It was ok, but I missed you~ Did you have fun at Luhans?" he laughed patting the seat beside him.

Forcing himself not to blush, he could feel his heart quicken as he started to sweat. Sitting down beside the other he pulled out a brave front. Smiling he nodded, "Yea~ I did~! Somewhat."

"When did you go over? I didnt see you leave the house," he asked offering some food that was on the coffee table.

Shaking his head he said, "Uh.. this early morning. I had important things I needed to finish," he nodded.

"Ah ok~ But those things are done right?" he asked as the shorter nodded. "Good~"

Grinning, he nudged older, "Hyung missed me that much huh? Did I worry you~?"

Laughing he ruffled his hair, "Yah, of course I missed you. We usually hang during the weekends, but you weren't here. So it felt off."

Blinking his eyes, he stared at him, feeling himself blush as his heart started to beat erractically again, "Really? Hyung actually wanted me here?"

"Pabo, of course I did. Why wouldnt I," hitting the others head lightly he chuckled.

Rubbing his head, he smiled hugging the other, "Aw, hyung you're really sweet," he laughed.

Laughing as he hugged him back, "But you came back so late, we would have to sleep in a while."

"I know, I am sorry," he said staring at his neck. Pressing his lips together he leaned in and sunk his teeth in the skin.

Flinching he looked at Xiumin, "Yah what are you doing?" he laughed.

"Biting you, you seem bitable," he grinned laughing softly.

"Do i now?" he questioned biting on his shoulder.

Flinching at the contact he laughed harder nodding his head, "Yes," he answered biting on his shoulder.

"But you are more bitable than me," he chuckled biting him on his collarbone.

"Says who," he replied to the comment sinking his teeth on his jaw.

Before Soohyuk could comment they heard the door open and Xiumin jerked back into the couch face flushed and eyes wide. He couldnt believe he was biting the other everywhere. This did not do his heart any good. Looking over, in came in Jackson who stared at them in confusion. Soohyuk flushed a bit coughing as he rubbed his nape.

Narrowing his eyes at them he sighed as he shook his head, "Minseok.. I have something I want to tell you. Its a good thing you both are here. You need to hear this."

Both getting up, Xiumin patted himself off, "Uh.. sure.. appa what is it?" he cleared his throat trying to act natural though Soohyuk shifted in his place looking uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry we didnt tell you this sooner but I think its best to say it now before its too late but, Soohyuk, he's your brother," he said.

Widening his eyes, he froze in shock as stared at his father. Soohyuk, his brother? No, that cant be true, he was joking right? "N-no.. no way.. y-you're lying right..? H-he's not my.. actual brother right?"

"He is, he is your half brother, he comes from a different mother," Jackson continued feeling guilty all of a sudden.

His heart stopped, as his breathing came to silent. As he slightly trembled while he shook his head, "No.. no he can't.. he can't be... h-hyung.. he's lying. He's lying right?" turning to Soohyuk, Xiumin felt desperate as he clung onto the sanity he had left at the moment.

Looking away, he rubbed his arms, "I'm sorry Minseok-ah, but its true. We are brothers."

He felt himself shake more, eyes burning with tears that was about to slip off. His body turned numb, and he couldnt feel himself anymore. Soohyuk was his half brother, so they were related by blood. So that meant...

At the sudden realization, he felt his heart skip a beat, stomach turning, vile coming up his throat, his whole body burning.

"Minseok-ah..." Soohyuk spoke touching his shoulders, "Do-"

Swatting his hands away he stepped back, shaking his head, "No.. dont touch me.."

Looking at him shocked, Soohyuk tried to reach for him again, "Minseok I-"

"No! Dont touch me! Dont ing touch me!" he screamed tears slipping as he ran past Jackson and up the stairs into the bathroom. Shutting the door and locking it, he bent over the toilet hurling into it, emptying the contents in his stomach. The emotions he felt, waved over him as the tears slipping down, his body trembling as he felt a thousand needles stabbing him at once.

Covering his mouth, he sniffed as he tears covered his vision. "No... no god no... this can't be happening..." Realizing the truth he clenched his chest as he silently sobbed, not knowing what to do. He never imagined in beyond belief that this would happen.

"I'm in love with my brother.."

---------------------------------------

ish chapter but yea, drama starts now.