Chapter Two

Brother's Secret

Skipping few years when they are in high school, things actually happen

---------------------------

Grumbling into the pillow, he refused to move as he was shaken. Ignoring the rocking on his body, he clutched onto the edge of the pillow pressing his face more into the softness of the cover. Above him was a man looking at him, irritated. Rubbing his temples he sighed once more shaking the one on the bed again. 

"Yah, baozi get up! I have work and you have school! Kris is already ready and he is younger than you," Changmin sighed shaking the other once again. The one on the bed shuffled around, mumbling something about still being tired. Getting annoyed he pulled the blanket from the other, "Dont you want to meet Soohyuk at school?" 

Still half dazed he turned his head mumbling incoherant words, "Mhm.. still tired.." 

Staring at him in shock he shook his head chuckling in disbelief, "Did I not mention Soohyuk?" giving up, he grabbed the other's ankle yanking him off the bed. A loud thud emanated throughout the room and groaning could be heard.

"Ow..." Xiumin glared at his brother as he plopped himself on his elbows. Rubbing his head he rubbed his eyes, his mind screaming a whole bunch of things.

"Should I bring the ice?" he smirked threatening the other.

"I'm up! I'm up!" he sat up straight, getting up from the floor and walking to the bathroom. He shuddered at the thought of his older brother getting out the ice. It was not a pleasant experience. 

Smiling to himself, he went downstairs and walked in the kitchen sitting down to sip his coffee. "Is hyung up?" Kris asked, eating his breakfast. 

"Yep, wide awake," he nodded.

"You know, he could have slept a little more longer," Yunho inputed on his thoughts looking over at the second oldest, lips attached to the edge of his mug.

Laughing he shrugged his shoulders, "I know. But it's so fun to mess with him. You should have seen his face when I mentioned the ice," his shoulder shook as he clutched his stomach. 

Glaring at his older brother, Xiumin sat down as he grabbed his breakfast, "Your horrible.." he muttered as his hair was ruffled by him, "ahh hyung not the hair," he quirked his brows as he fixed it.

"Dont be so upset, you know I love you," he grinned placing his arms over his shoulder. 

Rolling his eyes, he ignored the other as he ate his food. Thinking about a few things, his mind wandered off to a certain person. He grinned since it was Friday and Soohyuk would have to come home with him today. 

"You know its Thursday right?" Changmin said biting his bagel.

Eyes widening, he sprung up from his seat, "Wha-no way! It's Friday, I marked it in my calendar!"

"Wow.. Changmin hyung was right. He was thinking was about that," Kris said as he finished his breakfast. 

Chuckling he smirked, raising a brow, "Someone is very eager today~"

Flushing, he palmed the other's face as he went to put on his shoes, "You hyung!" he grumbled.

"Yea yea, you love me," he grinned walking out to his car. Kris followed him as he wore his shoes waving at Yunho.

"See you Yunho hyung," Xiumin said as he went out and got in the car. Changmin buckled his seatbelt as he started the car and drove away. Parking by the school, the two got out, "See ya hyung, I'll see you later."

Walking in the building, he and Kris parted ways as he walked to his locker, turning the knob on the lock to open his locker. Grabbing his books out, he placed it in his bag. Flinching at the ruffle of his hair, he grabbed his strap of the bookbag before it slipped off.

"Minseok-ah~ Good morning," a deep voice was heard, a smile evidently on his lips.

Grinning, he shook his head as he fixed his hair, "Hyung not the hair," he said laughing. Closing his locker, he turned around looking up at him. "Why are you so tall hyung, makes me feel inferior."

"Eh hey, dont be sad. Being short is cute, like you. Besides, you arent that short," he laughed.

Coughing lightly, clearly to avoid the heat in his cheeks he scoffed, "Gee thanks hyung. But I rather be tall and handsome, not saying that you are handsome but.. well... no not saying that you arent handsome its just.. I dunno what I am saying," he laughed face palming, embarrassment filling up his body.

"You think I'm handsome," he laughed winking. "Why, thank you~"

"I.." covering his face to clear up the humiliation he felt, he cleared his throat before speaking. "So, you are coming over right, to stay the weekend? I was thinking we could go to this new cafe that just opened. I wanted to try out their pasteries, it looked good and... why are you looking at me like that?"

"Ah, sorry Minseok-ah. I cant go over today,"  he apologized as he looked at him.

"What why? I.. but you.. why.." he frowned, the feeling in his chest got heavy. 

Smiling he ruffled his hair again, "I was kidding Minseok-ah~ Of course I am coming. I wouldnt miss it for the world."

Huffing, he punched his arm rolling his eyes, "Hyung, you ! That was so mean, I was seriously upset for a second," shaking his head as he laughed softly.

"Sorry," he laughed, rubbing his arm. "Come on, I will walk you to your first class," he smiled as he nodded his head to the direction. Nodding, Xiumin walked with Soohyuk as they talked about their week.

Arriving to his class, Xiumin greeted him goodbye as he walked in his class, getting tackled by his best friend, Luhan. "Xiuminnie you are here!"

Laughing he hugged he other back, "Hey Luhan, sorry for taking a while. I was talking with hyung, he's coming over today~" 

"I know," he nodded as he sat in his seat. "He always comes over and stays the weekend. But I want to stay too," he said, "can I come over?"

Looking at the other he hesitated, "Uhm... no," he laughed as Luhan frowned. 

"Why not? I want to hang out with you guys too!" he said crossing his arms.

"I know.. but, this is my time with hyung.." he said softly.

"But you guys hang out every weekend! Why cant I come over this time?" he whined more not liking this.

"Next time ok Luhan, next time," he smiled nodding his head as he ignored the other's whining. 

"I dont understand though, why does he always stay over every weekend? Its not like he is related to you," Luhan asked the question that was nagging in the back of his head for a while.

Blinking a couple of times, he stopped to think what Luhan said. Yea, why did Soohyuk stay with them every weekend? it didnt occur to Xiumin as weird since they always have been like that but no one else had a routine like theirs and every person he meets thinks its weird that his hyung comes over to stay every weekend. But thats what makes them special. 

"I guess he is a very close friend to our family, why do you care?" he asked Luhan looking at him oddly. 

Shrugging his shoulders he looked over at the teacher. "I just find it odd, no big deal."

After a couple of classes later, he and Luhan walked to lunch. Spotting his hyung Xiumin walked over with Luhan following right behind. "Hey hyung," he spoke waving at him. "And Jongsuk hyung." Luhan greeted them as well smiling.

"Minseok-ah~ Luhan-ah~ hey, you guys hungry?" Soohyuk smiled motioning for them to sit. 

Sitting down on the seat he nodded his head, "Yea I am, I have-"

"So, Soohyuk hyung right? I heard you and Xiuminnie are go-ow!" he jerked up as he rubbed his ankle, scowling at Xiumin who smiled at him. 

"You ok?" Jongsuk asked looking concerned.

"Yea, are you ok?" Xiumin looked at him. 

Mumbling some unknown words he grabbed a piece of bread. Thats aside, Jongsuk proposed a trip that he was planning and wanted to invite a few people. He was planning on going skydiving and had invited them to come with him. "Skydiving huh? Sounds fun," Soohyuk agreed.

Xiumin nodded as well, "Yea it does fun! It will be an experience~ Right Luhan?"

"Uh... yea... sure," he smiled at them sipping his juice looking away from them. Grinning, Jongsuk teased at the other of being scared. Scoffing, he rose a brow, "who's scared? Not me, of course I will go.." secretly regretting his words he put up a brave front so the others wouldnt notice but it made them laugh.

As the day passed, school was officially over as Xiumin hurried to put his things away, saying goodbyes to his friends. Shutting his locker closed he ran to his hyungs locker, dodging all the people in his way. Though casually bumping into people. "Hey hyung! You ready to go?" he slid in front of him smiling.

Ruffling his hair he nodded, "Yep, lets go," he smiled leading the way out.

"Ahh not the hair hyung," fixing it he followed him outside leading him to the new cafe. "This place is cute, I think you will like it~" he smiled as he pointed to the direction. "There it is, lets go," he grinned excitedly as he grabbed Soohyuk's arm and pulled him in. 

Laughing, he looked over the pasteries, "Wow these looks good~ How about I treat you?"

Shaking his head he picked out a few of them he wanted, "No no hyung, I invited you. I will treat you!"

"No its ok Minseok-ah I got this," he said pulling out his wallet as he chose what he wanted. But he stopped as a hand was put in his face.

"No hyung! Really I got this, please~?" 

Laughing he shook his head, "Alright fine."

Smiling he paid for it as they sat down, "Yess~" taking a bite he looked at the pasteries in awe, "this tastes amazing!"

"It does~" he agreed as he ate his own.

"So um.. hyung, I have a question I want to ask..." Xiumin spoke as he looked at him. Soohyuk looked ack at him waiting for him to speak. "Why do you stay with us every weekend?"

The question surprised him and threw him off a bit. Not sure what to say at all. Swallowing the piece of cake he was chewing he sipped his drink as he was trying to buy more time into thinking what he was going to say. 

"Hyung?" Xiumin looked at him confused.

"Uh... it's just, I am close with your family. It's a.. thing..."

"A thing? What thing," he questioned further.

"Just something. Do you think we should bring some to your brothers?" he asked trying to change the subject.

"Uh... yea sure I guess, I will go get more," he said walking up to the counter confused more than ever. Smiling at the younger he sighed as he rubbed his nape hoping it was not that awkward.

Ordering more of the pasteries he waited until it ws given to him. Thanking the person, he walked back to the table. "Ok, I got more! When we get home, Yunho hyung has something to tell you, appa too I think."

Nodding, he ruffled his hair smiling, "Sure, lets finish eating and we will head home ok?"

"Great, I have this fun movie we could watch with the others," he grinned. "You will like it."

"Sounds fun~ I am looking forward to it," he smiled eating his cake. Though, one thing was sure was that he was not looking forward to the talk with the others.

------------------------------

Yea, a longer chapter. It's going to be like this from now on. The last chapter was rushed, and typos and grammars are a given.