Chapter One

Brother's Secret

"Hey guys come here, meet your new brother," he smiled softly waving them over, carrying him while he lays on the bed. They ran over to their mother, the heart monitor beating normally. He laughed seeing their faces, "Yah, calm down you guys."

"Umma I want to see," he whined clutching the bed sheets, tip toeing. The father chuckled picking him and his younger brother up to the bed, settling them down.

"Careful guys, dont be so rowdy," his deep voice traveled throughout the room. 

"Thats our brother?" the boy looked at him with curious eyes, "He is so small."

"He's so fat," the younger said poking his cheek.

Jackson laughed kissing Mark on the cheek, "I wonder why." Scoffing, Mark hit the other's chest glaring playfully at him. 

"Are you saying I eat a lot?" 

"Of course not baby," he shook his head laughing kissing his lips, "I love you whether or not you eat like a pig," he grinned earning himself another smack on the head this time.

"Ewwww," the brothers exclaimed making the parents laugh. "Appa where is Soohyuk?"

"He is with Mino and the others," Jackson replied earning a nod from Mark. "Come on, the doctors said you can come home," he chuckled brushing Mark's hair kissing his head. 

"Yay, appa I am hungry!" 

"We will get some thing to eat," he laughed ruffling his hair. "Lets go baby."

[Few years later]

"Hyung lets play," Xiumin pulled on Soohyuk's sleeve holding a box of material goods. "I have crayons!" his eyes gleamed holding them tighter. "We can draw on the walls of the living room!" he nodded pointing at the light shaded creamy colored walls.

He laughed ruffling his hair, "Minseok-ah, I dont think your brothers will like that."

"Yunho hyung and Changmin hyung have homework, they wont find out," he blinked looking around to see anyone around.

"But our appa will find out, and your umma wont be happy," he laughed trying to reason with him.

"Our appa?" he asked confused.

Biting back his tongue he shook his head laughing, "I meant your appa, mianhe, your hyung is a pabo."

Grinning he laughed along nodding, "Hyung is a pabo, I am smart. Then lets go play outside, I dont want to play with crayons," dropping them on the floor he picked, he grabbed his hand pulling him to the door.

"Ah, Minseok-ah! Arent you going to clean that up?"

"Later hyung! Later! We have to play first," he nodded pulling him out the door.

Smiling, he ruffled his hair running forward, "Race ya~"

"Eh.. hyung! Not fair, I am not fast!" he started running after him.

"Too bad pabo," sticking his tongue out running to the yard.

Xiumin laughed as he tackled the other, tickling each other. As they played outside, they lost track of time running around as their imagination went wild. A couple hours past by as the two older brother looked down from the window watching them. "Arent they cute~?" Changmin chuckled as Yunho nodded in agreement. 

"Boys! Come inside, it's getting dark," Mark called out to them sighing as he saw the box of crayons on the floor. "Minseok! Why are their crayons on the floor?"

Stopping what they were doing, they looked at each other as they got up running to the house. "Sorry umma! I will clean it up," Xiumin yelled running up to the box of crayons, picking them up.

"Soohyuk honey, it's time for you to go home," he smiled brushing his hair.

"What?" Xiumin looked over dropping the crayons on the table, "Why does he have to go," he whined running up to him holding his arm. "Why can't he stay for another day?"

"Minseok, he has to go home to his parents. He already stays every weekend, we do this every time." he sighed crossing his arms. "Plus, there is school tomorrow."

"But.. thats not fair, I want him to stay.." he looked up at Mark pleadingly. 

"Do you want to keep him away from his parents? Wont they miss him Minseok?" he rose a brow. 

Biting his lips, Xiumin stayed quiet looking away. Smiling, Soohyuk ruffled his hair giving him a hug, "We will see each other again next weekend ok Minseok-ah? I promise."

"...ok.." he muttered quietly as Jackson came out with his coat. 

"Come on buddy, we need to go. Here is your jacket," he said tossing him it as he slipped on his shoes. 

Grabbing the coat he nodded as he put it in on and went to put on his shoes. "Bye Minseok-ah, bye Mrs. Wang. Tell the hyungs I said bye."

Smiling, Mark waved his hand nodding, "Will do," he spoke as he watched them go out. "Minseok I-.." he looked around the room quirking his brows, "Minseok?"

Opening his room he walked in closing it shut as he laid on his bed, stuffing his face in the pillow. Moments later, he heard the doors open as he groaned. He flinched as someone fell on him. "Ahh, hyung!" he whined squriming as he felt he couldnt breathe. 

Laughing, he got off him as he hugged him, "Stop sulking baozi~ He will be back," Changmin laughed as Yunho sat down ruffling his hair.

"He's right Xiumin. Why dont we go watch a movie."

Laughing he nodded rubbing his eyes, "Ok lets go."

--------------

As Jackson drove he smiled at the other ruffling his hair, "Did you have fun buddy?"

Laughing he nodded his head, "Yea I did. But I felt bad for Minseok-ah."

"Ah you know that kid, he is always like that. After a movie and a few slices of pizza, he will get over it," he chuckled stopping at a red light.

"Neh... but appa, when will you tell him?" he spoke softly looking at him.

"Tell him what?" he said, pretending not to notice. Though he sighed as Soohyuk gave him a look, "I dont know Soohyuk.. he seems attached to you. I dont know how he will take it or if he would understand."

"Will you ever tell him?"

Staying quiet, he clenched his teeth shaking his head, "I dont know Soohyuk, but know that you will always be my son ok, even if Minseok doesnt know you are his brother yet," he smiled as he started to drive again parking a few moments later.

"Ok appa," he nodded as he smiled getting out the car. "See you next week."

"See you next week son."

----------------

Ok, first chapter. I cant write XD but this is just the introductory chapter. The next one would be the actual thing.