Momentum 5: Visit

Darkest Momentum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Betrayal is the only truth that sticks. - Arthur Miller

 

Momentum 5: Visit

 

            Everyone is dressed in black and white, the labeled flowers are displayed in the hall way, candles burning, families mourning and crying their hearts out, the media is everywhere and too many unknown faces with different expressions are there. This is what Krystal saw as they enter Mr. Kim’s funeral and beside him is her boss with his emotionless expression. As if he doesn’t really care about his death and he is just obligated to attend the funeral. They continue to walk inside further until she saw Mr. Kim casket filled with death flowers. Krystal was still dumbfounded by the fact that she saw his death. Sehun notice his secretary’s expression and place a hand on her shoulder making her loosen up a bit. Suddenly, a group of businessman approach them and Sehun groan as he realized who they were.

            “I didn’t expect you to be here, Sehun.” The tallest one with the big ears said as he put his hands inside his pockets and gives a mocking glare at Sehun. “I didn’t expect it either.” Sehun replied with annoyance on his voice. “The police started to investigate about Junmyeon’s death and they found out that it might be a murder. It turned out be that someone might have poison him.” The one with the curly hair and not so tall guy said and base on his tone of voice, it’s like he’s pointing something out. “And so? What do you want me to do about that?” Sehun replied again nonchalantly but he clenched his fist trying to calm himself. “We all know that you-“ the one with the big eyes said while he point his index finger at Sehun. “among us have the most hate on him.” he continued and a mocking smirk form on his lips. “And you were also there at the night of the incident.” The curly hair quickly added. Sehun snickered, “Are you telling me that I’m the one who killed him?” he said with a mocking tone and suddenly laugh out loud that cause him to receive an odd stare from the people around him including the three businessmen. “Oh how I wish that I should’ve killed him by myself but someone is excited to do that for me and whoever he was, I want to thank him a lot. And just so you know, WE ARE ALL PRESENT at the night of the incident.” With that he left the group of businessmen tugging Krystal with him out of the funeral. Sehun gestures Kai to ready his car.

            As they wait for Kai’s arrival, Krystal couldn’t stop her curiousity to ask her boss. “who are they?” She asked with the innocent lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter