Momentum 13: Revelation

Darkest Momentum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dedicated to: @bluebubble31

 

Betrayal is the only truth that sticks – Arthur Miller

 

Momentum 13: Revelation

 

            “What do you want to talk about?” I said, impatiently as I drum my fingers on the table. Officer Wu looked at me, wary before he slides the envelope infront of me. I returned a confuse look. “Check what’s on the inside.” He said making my eyebrows furrowed but I slowly did what he said. I opened the envelope and it revealed a screen capture from a cctv camera. I looked back at him, waiting for him to explain. “That’s a screen capture from the cctv footage we got from Mr. Byun’s condominium. Look closely at the picture.” He simply said and without a second thought, I stare closely at it. I saw a man’s figure exiting the Beakhyun’s room but I can’t clearly see his face since he’s wearing a cap and facemask. “That happened an hour before you came into his room.” He stated again. My eyes widen at the sudden realization. This probably the murderer who killed Baekhyun or Junmyeon or Chanyeol or- . My hands began shaking, I looked back at him terrified. “Do you have any idea who this might be?” I asked, my voice is shaking in fear. He sends me a defeated look and shook his head.

 

            I felt like everything froze. Terror painted the whole atmosphere. “So you’re telling me that this ghastly killer is out there drinking some wine or coffee and waiting for another victim which technically me or Kyungsoo?!” I exclaimed a bit loudly, earning some attention from the café. I send them a deathly glare and they all turn away. “Sir, please calm down. We are doing everything with our power to find out who it is. I just inform you about the evidence we have gathered, wondering if you have any idea who it might be.” He calmly stated with his deep voice. I sighed in defeat and mumble an apology. I stared again at the picture, analyzing the figure. Who the are you? After a few minutes of staring at it, I noticed something that hit me. ! I rose up from my sit abruptly making Officer Wu jerk in his sit. “What’s wrong?” He immediately asked. I shook my head and instead of explaining to him, I run out of the café and called Kai.

 

            “Kai, go get Krystal and Ace. Let’s meet at the resthouse. Tell them to pack everything they need.”  I said firmly before hanging up the phone. I ride my Ducati Superbike 1199, speeding off as I gathered all of my strength and courage.

 

**********

 

            I burst into his house not bothering to knock, “HYUNG!” I screamed, looking around the place. “LUHAN HYUNG!” I shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter