Momentum 4: Funeral

Darkest Momentum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Some must die so that others may live” – Anonymous

 

Momentum 4: Funeral

 

            “Is everything set for tonight?” He asked while sitting comfortably in his chair as he clean his pistol.

            “Yes Sir.” Upon hearing those words an evil grin played on his lips and made him laugh like a mad man he is. He aims the pistol at the japanese doll resting on the couch and pull the trigger, making a loud bang. He stands up, still laughing, “Let the game, begin!”   

 

********

            Krystal’s concentration was on her work until a knock came and breaks her focus. She looks up to see who it was, realizing who knocked, Panic immediately crawled to her blood as she stand up and bows. “Mr. Oh…” She breathes then looks down, scared and embarrassed at the same time. Sehun walks closer to her and lift her chin, “How many times do I have to remind you that you should look at me straight in the eyes when you are talking to me.” She uncomfortably looks at him in the eyes making him smirk. “Or you really want me to punish you?” he continued earning a gasped from Krystal and she quickly shook her head and stutters, “No, S-sir- I..” He suddenly laughs darkly and pats her head, “I’m kidding.”

            She sighed in relief and look back at him, “Btw, what do you need sir?” She asked politely then Sehun clicked his tongue as if he remembers something. “Oh yeah right, I’m here to tell you that we are going to a party later at night.” Krystal blinks and looks at him worried. She is worried that she might look trashy beside her stunning boss and elite friends. I don’t fit into that kind of world. She thought then Sehun snapped her back in reality. “Don’t give me that look. I’m pretty sure you’re not used to this kind of stuffs but as my secretary, you have to.” He stated authoritatively and cross his arms as he calls for his assistant. “Mr. Kim! Bring her with you and prepare her for tonight.” With that, he leaves the room. Mr. Kim has a boyish look and a tan skin, he smiles innocently at her and gestures her to follow him, “Shall we?” He said gently. She nods and follows him silently. “He’s really fond of you.” Mr. Kim suddenly states while they are waiting in the elevator. Krystal look at him, confused. “I don’t think so…” she whispered softly making him chuckle.

 

******

            Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter