Momentum 12: Break

Darkest Momentum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dedicated to: @hunstalshipper 

 

Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. - William Shakespeare

 

Momentum 12: Break 

 

The colorful lights flicker all over the place, the people are scattered everywhere, immersed with their own conversation while sum are enjoying the rides. I look around and everything seems like a dream. Everyone was happy with a smile and screams of joy escaped from their lips. How can they all look like they don’t have a problem? I stood there in the middle of the amusement park as I wait for Krystal to come back, observing around the place. It looks so blissful and here I am, a devil who entered the angel’s playground. A tap on my shoulder stops me from my thoughts and I turned around then saw Krystal holding a huge pink cotton candy with a childish grin plastered on her face. “You want some?” She offered but I decline. She scowl at me, “Why? You don’t like sweets?” I shook my head, “Yes. They can give me diabetes and I hate sweet things.” Her eyes suddenly widen then replaced with a dangerous glare. “Are you even a human? You’re so boring. Maybe all you did was to work and work and work. You don’t have the time to appreciate your surroundings. Like appreciating this cotton candy! Everyone loves sweets. Come on try this.” She exclaimed and before I can even react she shoved a huge piece on my mouth. The cotton candy melts into my mouth and I can taste its sweetness and flavor. I swallow it and look back at her, she’s now grinning widely. I sighed in my mind. I’m starting to doubt she’s bipolar.

          “You like it, don’t you? I can see it in your face!” she beamed while pointing at my face. I chuckled and messed her hair, “Whatever. Are we going to eat cotton candy all day?” She nods like a child, “Can we?” My eyebrows creased. “Nah, I’m kidding. Let’s go try the roller coaster first!” She said before I can speak again and drag me to the ticket booth. She really loves cutting me. After a while, the line vanishes and we hop on the ride. The roller coaster accelerates slowly as it goes higher meanwhile Krystal starts screaming. I wish my ears are still working after this ride.

         

It took 3 minutes to finish the whole ride. It was fun actually but I think I broke my eardrums. “That was so fun! Let’s ride again later!” She said excitedly while bouncing a bit in her place. I laughed at how cute she is right now. “Sure but promise me not to scream that loud again, okay?” I said and wrapped my arm around her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter