Eight

Kim Jongin is back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So the elements of-"It was science class when Kai suddenly knocked on the door and interrupted our lesson.The girls obviously and immediately pulled out their makeups and some adding on a thick layer or lipgloss.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt your class Miss Song but Kai and i have some announcement to make."Sehun showed a piece of paper-badly written-that is on his hand and went right into the class without giving any signs he could enter.

"Alright," Kai begin, "from tomorrow onwards,those who is in the dance team will have an after school dance practice.No excuses."

"Unless you are sick."Sehun added which then he continues where Kai had left off. "There is a competition or should i say a scouting team from every famous entertainment companies will be here so,we will be having a showcase.Those who wants to perform individually may do so and those who does not belong to our dance team may apply as well."Sehun then placed both his hands to his back,a habit he always do whenever he had ended a speech or if he is done talking.

"Oh yes!before i forgot," Kai looked at me then at Miss Song, "Do you mind if i borrow Hana for awhile?I have something important to tell her."

Miss Song sighed as she looked at me and shook her head. "Alright,just don't take too long."Kai bowed his head making his way out of the classroom as i trailed after him,looking annoyed with my arms crossed.

"This better be important.I have a quiz tomorrow about this topic."

He gasped dramatically, "You mean,our relationship is not important at all?"

I rolled my eyes, "I really need to pass my exams.Quickly Kim Jongin,the time is ticking."

"Well,the boys asked me to ask you if you wanted to tag along after school.We're going on a short shopping trip to buy Kyungsoo some new clothes.You know how bad Kyungsoo is with his taste of clothing,right?"

Kyungsoo is by far the worst dresser within their group(just kidding,he look cute in everything).I giggled as i remembered the long-sleeved shirt with sandwich pictures on its sleeve and i remember that he said it was his favorite which everyone groaned saying that he ruined their image as the flower boys who just came out of the magazine or manga but of course the were just playing around.Knowing Kyungsoo,when he gets angry,he gets more cuter than he is.

"So,you're in?"Kai asked,snapping me to reality.I nod my head as he grinned and pinched my cheeks. "Awesome!i'll picked you up from class."He then hurried back to where Sehun is waiting for him,clearly annoyed with us and now that i think of it,Sehun had not spoken a word to me,excluding the one at the library but its almost a week since we never really talk to one another.

~@~

As soon as we walked into the mall,everyone eyes were on us.Curiously gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter