Seven

Kim Jongin is back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh look!you're obsessed with Draco Malfoy!interesting.."Tao laughed when he saw my collections of Draco Malfoy pictures I printed and had pasted it around my locker.

"Oh shut it!he is like the most gorgeous person ever!"I said dreamily,looking at the picture of him wearing a Hogwarts school uniform.

"Aside from Kai?"He asked,leaning against the locker beside mine,

"What about me?"Kai's voice reached my ears as I blushed,remembering the incident in the dance room the other day.

"Your girlfriend here had an obsession towards Draco Malfoy."Tao pointed out a picture on my locker.

"What about me?"Kai pout.He ran his fingers through his blonde hair, "look!I even had blonde hair like his."The girls around the hallway gasped when they saw Kai pushing back his hair.

"But I prefer the old one."I walked away,embarrassed that I say something like that.He ran after me,constantly pulling the strap of his bag to his shoulders.

"Really?you liked them?should I dye my hair back?"I shrugged my shoulders,avoiding eye contact.

"Hey hana!"I stopped my track,turning towards the voice and so did Kai. "Can i-can I talk to you for a second?"

"What do you want with her?"Kai scowled,pulling me protectively to his side.

"So its true."Myungsoo looked at the both of us. "You guys are really together.I thought you liked me."

Kai shrugged his shoulders,smirking when he saw tne forlorn look on Myungsoo's face. "Have you heard about puppy love?"

"But she was drunk when she confessed to you!"Their arguments grew more heated by the moment.

"She is.But you and I both know that when we get drunk we will always tell the truth.You know,you should accept the fact that she had stopped chasing you when she really likes you.You're missing something here and that is her."Myungsoo dealt a powerful punch directly on Kai's nose.Blood gushed out from his nostrils instantly.Kai was about to return a punch but I pulled him upon seeing the principal walking towards us.

"What is going on here?"Principal Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter