Six

Kim Jongin is back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey!wanna hang out?"Its the first thing Sehun said as soon as i opened the front door.I look back behind me thinking maybe Chanyeol is behind me.

"You're talking to me?"i pointed at myself.

He rolled his eyes,his lips twitched when he smile. "Obviously."He said,raising up his skateboard.

We walk side by side,awkward silent engulf us.He obviously looked quite nervous,rubbing his palm on his jeans.

"So,why do you ask me out in this middle of the night?we have school tomorrow."

He took a deep breath, "Do you remember when we're in Middle School?You love to asked me to push you on the swing cause the boys are too manly to do so."I smiled at the memory as Sehun continued. "Oh and do you remember the sandcastle we build and Kris stomped on it when they were playing catching?"

"What are you trying to say Sehun?"I asked,sitting on the swing that i usually sit on while he sat on the one beside mine.

"I want to know if you might want to change everything.I might be Kai's bestfriend but can you think of me as more than a brother or a friend?" I blinked,confused with what he was trying to say. "I-i like you Hana.Since the first time we met at this playground."He confessed.

"I-i don't know what to say."

He chuckled,pulling me closer towards him as if he's giving me a hug but he kissed my forehead. "You don't have to say anything.Just know that if anything happens,i'm here."

~@~

It was bright sunny Monday afternoon and here i am in the library,practically digging my nose on a bunch of book lying around on my table.Everyone had already went home or staying in school for the after school clubs while i'm trying hard to focus on my Geography essay about volcanos and such.

I had cross the school hall in peace-not really.I avoiding some Kai's fangirl along the way attempting to camouflage myself but strangely enough,they start laughing at my antics.

"Fancy seeing you here Cupcake.."He smirked,pulling a chair to sit beside me.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter