Five

Kim Jongin is back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could feel the hard throbbing on my head as i woke up from my sleep.I looked around the room i'm at and i'm sure its not mine.Its grey in colour and my room is pink.Its not even Chanyeol's room.I search for any signs of clues,just anything but there's nothing at all.Not even the smallest clue of whose room does this belongs to.

I looked down to what i'm wearing and i was obviously shocked.I came to the party wearing a red dress but how and why would i be in a black Bullet For My Valentine t-shirt which falls perfectly down my thighs.

Questions after questions enters my brain and the questions quickly dissolved when a familiar tan skin walked into the room with a smirk on his face.

"Morning babe~"He sang,the smirk never left his face.

"Don't call me that!"He chuckled.Sitting at the edge of the bed. "Where am i?"

He looked around the room before turning to look at me. "My room."

"Your room?"I looked back down to the clothes i'm wearing. "And this?" He shrugged,leaving me speechless. "You-you change me?"

"No.I asked those cheerleaders to help me and being the kind hearted girls they are,they helped.I was thinking they wouldn't do it despite the confession you made yesterday."

I blinked. "What confession?"

"You don't remember?"I shook my head,tilting my head side to side when he suddenly make his way closer towards me. "Maybe this will help you remember."

He closed the distance between us.His plump lips were kissing mine and its not those rough type of kiss its rather soft and possessive.

"You said i belongs to you yesterday and i must say how shocked i was to have someone confessing it to everyone even your brother is speechless that he fainted."

"He fainted?!"

"Yeah.He's having breakfast now by the way.Wanna go down?"He asked,all ready to stand but i pulled him down.

My finger traces the newly found tattoo on his arms which was always covered up when he is wearing a school uniform. "When?"He seems to catch what i was trying to ask that he look down on his arms and chuckled.

"This is a long time ago.Its uhh..memory of someone."He said like its nothing at all.

"Someone?"I asked like a curious girl i am.

"Well,its nothing okay?lets go and eat."His changed mood makes me suprised that i nod my head as i climb o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter