One

Kim Jongin is back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hana honey,we need to talk."

So much for tip-toeing my way to the kitchen.I swear mum had this mouse ears.She can even hear something from far away.I bet she could-

"Park Hana."She said in a stern voice.I hated that voice.Really hate them its like the tone she uses when she's angry.

I trudge my way towards her,rubbing both my hands on my jeans. "You called?"i asked,putting on a smile trying to act calm as possible.

"Sit."She gestured to the seat opposite her.I took my time between walking up to the opposite side and looking at the things she already set-up.Well not exactly set up.Thats probably her next "start of the new year" present for my brother.

"What's up with the condoms mum?"I pointed towards the box of condoms,all packed and never once been opened.

"Oh this,its for your brother."

"Don't you think its a little too much?"

"It never was."She give her best smile before crossing her legs across the other one and lean back. "So,Hana,as you know you're starting your junior year.What are your plans?"

I took my time to answer,looking lost as she look at me with hopeful eyes and her one in a million counselor smile.Did i mention my mum was a counselor?

"Umm..well,i'm going to hang out with girls more and uhh..stay out of trouble?"I look at her,hopefully she doesn't give me anymore questions similar to this.Now i just wish my father is here to stop all this.

"Yes and yes..but do you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter